Review of Celebrity Reflection (from an 11 year old girl's perspective)

cuti

Please thank your daughter for me. My family along with my 3 nieces--ages 10, 11, and 12--will be sailing on Reflection for Thanksgiving. I have forwarded this to them to read.

Thanks! Yes, she LOVES comments. So if anyone reads it - she'd love to hear from you there too. I am reading her these as well. It is encouraging to a young writer.

Her writing skills are pretty amazing, don't forget if you read the blog to post a comment there!

We are visiting St Martin and St Kitts in November on the Reflection

Your Oasis of the Seas Photos link is not working...I fiddled around with the URL and came up with this:

http://multiplechoices.smugmug.com/Children/April-2010-Spring-Break-Oasis/11857513_sPmZR#!i=838554923&k=H85rd

Which seems to work just fine. Also the April 2010 date is in the URL. From the next one's URL, looks like the next one was 2011, no month shown...guessing April, but the other URLs don't give away the date (month/year). Could you give me those? :):):):)

Just fixed and added :) I just got around to adding the last two cruises and figured I'd update the buttons but apparently I coded wrong. Hope that works.

Thanks for letting me know.

Your Oasis of the Seas Photos link is not working...I fiddled around with the URL and came up with this:

http://multiplechoices.smugmug.com/Children/April-2010-Spring-Break-Oasis/11857513_sPmZR#!i=838554923&k=H85rd

Which seems to work just fine. Also the April 2010 date is in the URL. From the next one's URL, looks like the next one was 2011, no month shown...guessing April, but the other URLs don't give away the date (month/year). Could you give me those? :):):):)

Archived