Your favorite member review

Moshewil

I have a few different reviewers all for different reasons.

I love Paul Medic's reviews. He gives lots of good pre-cruise information and is very detailed on every aspect of the cruise. Lots of great pictures and good, clean humor.

Teknik DC2- has had several great reviews with lots of pre-cruise fun which usually involves Universal Studios and HP World. I have also enjoyed watching them as a couple turn into parents of a darling little boy.

Wrigley80- She sails with her best friend, her Daddy. I adore that. Life is so short and she is making lasting memories that they both will always remember. My father has passed away and it always brings tears to my eyes to read such beautiful reviews that are full of love with her Father. Even if she isn't a TB Rays fan, I still forgive her for that flaw.:D:D:D

Cruisin Crow- has recently posted a fantastic review of their Victory cruise. I loved the review so much that a friend and I have decided to book the same itinerary for this coming December. Here is the link if anyone is planning on a Victory cruise. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1981055

But..... My all time favorite review so far has been from Mister Mom.

They are a same sex couple that has two sons. It is such a blessing to read a review from what some consider a non-traditional family. The review is great, the humor is great and the love between the family is evident. Here is a link if anyone is interested: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1610836&highlight=liberty+review

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr

Cruisin Crow- has recently posted a fantastic review of their Victory cruise. I loved the review so much that a friend and I have decided to book the same itinerary for this coming December.

Awww, thanks FlaGrl! Have a great time on Victory!

The best reviews, in my opinion, have been posted by Brianna (Wrigley80). She throws in lots of useful tips, info, shortcuts, tour reviews, pre and post cruise suggestions, photos of the ships, food, ports, etc. (love you Brianna!).

The reviews posted lately by Mikey have been very heavy with personal photos which I consider, at times, borderline risque which has turned me off to reading his reviews (again, this is my opinion only).

Thank You Rose.....were gonna be coming through Orlando on April 4th. Are you gonna be around??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a few different reviewers all for different reasons.

I love Paul Medic's reviews. He gives lots of good pre-cruise information and is very detailed on every aspect of the cruise. Lots of great pictures and good, clean humor.

Teknik DC2- has had several great reviews with lots of pre-cruise fun which usually involves Universal Studios and HP World. I have also enjoyed watching them as a couple turn into parents of a darling little boy.

Wrigley80- She sails with her best friend, her Daddy. I adore that. Life is so short and she is making lasting memories that they both will always remember. My father has passed away and it always brings tears to my eyes to read such beautiful reviews that are full of love with her Father. Even if she isn't a TB Rays fan, I still forgive her for that flaw.:D:D:D

Cruisin Crow- has recently posted a fantastic review of their Victory cruise. I loved the review so much that a friend and I have decided to book the same itinerary for this coming December. Here is the link if anyone is planning on a Victory cruise. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1981055

But..... My all time favorite review so far has been from Mister Mom.

They are a same sex couple that has two sons. It is such a blessing to read a review from what some consider a non-traditional family. The review is great, the humor is great and the love between the family is evident. Here is a link if anyone is interested: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1610836&highlight=liberty+review

Thank You so much FlaGrl.....your beautiful kind words were just what I needed today. I read this to my dad and he said "Thank You." I just had tears in my eyes reading that. My dad and I are preparing for our next cruise on the Carnival Dream in 3 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww, shucks, thanks!:o But I'm a her and I've never written a review.:p:D I think you must be thinking of my DH's "Memoir" review of our Carnival Glory cruise in 2011. I proofread it for him and posted a lot on the thread, but he (Delta Hotel) wrote it.

Here it is, if anyone is interested (a word of caution, though: it's very long and a little weird :p):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1444911

Funny...I just thought to myself while reading through the thread "ShakyBeef is a she - or so I always thought...and I don't recall any reviews" lol

I'm pretty much a nobody around here, but I had a lot of fun contributing this one. I hope someone enjoys it. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1742125

Thanks for attaching the link to your review. I just spent an hour and a half reading it then had to commented on it. I LOVED it and LOL'd more than once...quite a few times actually. I really love how you wrote it and enjoyed all of your pictures too. Winter is still here, so I needed that "cruise fix" break.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Thanks for attaching the link to your review. I just spent an hour and a half reading it then had to commented on it. I LOVED it and LOL'd more than once...quite a few times actually. I really love how you wrote it and enjoyed all of your pictures too. Winter is still here, so I needed that "cruise fix" break.

Thank you so much!! I've only written a few, but that one was seriously an ordeal! LOL!

I agree with the poster that mentioned Italianfemmy. Can't link you, but she is indeed a professional photographer and she does some amazing work!

Also, I am shocked no one has mentioned... Nancy? Nancy does a super job at chronicling her adventures with her significant other, Andrew! I think her user name is something like all4fun&fun4all. Don't quote me on that, but I think it's something like that.

:) Enjoy reading the reviews!!!