Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review - Part 2

wrigley80

We had to be back onboard by 3:30 pm....we were to set sail by 4:00

CarnivalDream-April42014408_zps04d9690c.jpg

Until next time Grand Cayman

CarnivalDream-April42014410_zps85260b26.jpg

This is the new Green Thunder waterslide on the Legend. You stand up inside of a tube and the floor drops out from underneath you and you are sent flying down the tube.....UMMMM I think I will pass ;) :)

CarnivalDream-April42014412_zps626bda58.jpg

Flying overhead as we were leaving

CarnivalDream-April42014413_zps040ee930.jpg

We headed to dinner about 6:00 pm. We never had to wait for a table

CarnivalDream-April42014417_zpsd2de8e24.jpg

None of the appetizers appealed to me so our waiter, Minor, suggested this. It was a Honey glazed Chicken wing....or at least it tasted like chicken ;) It was very good

CarnivalDream-April42014418_zps2782fb1c.jpg

Old Faithful....Flat Iron Steak

CarnivalDream-April42014419_zpscb1694b0.jpg

I ordered the Chicken Pot Pie....it was DELICIOUS

More wonderful pics , thanks , the stingray encounter for grand Turk is on Gibbs cay , a little private island nearby that they take you over too , we've booked it with Carnival but it's probably available with others , your reviews give such a good insight to a newbie cruiser , thank you .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

More wonderful pics , thanks , the stingray encounter for grand Turk is on Gibbs cay , a little private island nearby that they take you over too , we've booked it with Carnival but it's probably available with others , your reviews give such a good insight to a newbie cruiser , thank you .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank You. Thanks for the insight about the stingrays for Grand Turk. I am going to look into that for an excursion in October. I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the review

CarnivalDream-April42014427_zpsb4b24178.jpg

We headed back to the room to change out of our formal clothes (tonight was our 2nd formal night) and this little guy was waiting for us.

Any guess on what it is????

CarnivalDream-April42014428_zpsf9a8a3e4.jpg

Bathroom. Our cabin was a modified inside cabin on deck 6. The bathroom was big enough for 10 people. It was wonderful

CarnivalDream-April42014429_zps20b7ddd5.jpg

HUGE shower

CarnivalDream-April42014430_zps51e7f7d7.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014431_zps22a5c84c.jpg

CarnivalDream-April42014432_zps73dd0be2.jpg

Me too! I got to see the Paradise pull in next to the Conquest in Cozumel. That was the perfect (free!) excursion for me! ;)

Just wait until you see my pics from Cozumel. There were 4 Carnival ships in port that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep you guessed it. We had never had a sheep towel animal.

Yeah!!!! What do i get for a prize? Lol i have to give credit to Rochelle my stateroom steward on the fantasy 2 years ago though. Lol she made me one. Lol

Yeah!!!! What do i get for a prize? Lol i have to give credit to Rochelle my stateroom steward on the fantasy 2 years ago though. Lol she made me one. Lol

I'll send you a UConn National Champions t-shirt....how's that??

We did the stingray excursion several years ago with my two daughters. Oh it has to be over seven years (the one has been married seven years). Anyway the younger one would not go into the water until another teenage boy (from the Carnival sponsored boat) came over and coaxed her in. She had met him on the ship but we booked separately. Anyway, I don't know that I would do it again after Crocodille was killed. Did the guide mention anything about safety regarding that?

We did the stingray excursion several years ago with my two daughters. Oh it has to be over seven years (the one has been married seven years). Anyway the younger one would not go into the water until another teenage boy (from the Carnival sponsored boat) came over and coaxed her in. She had met him on the ship but we booked separately. Anyway, I don't know that I would do it again after Crocodille was killed. Did the guide mention anything about safety regarding that?

Oh yeah once they gather up the group in a circle. That's the first thing they explained to us. The barb on a Stingray is their only defense mechanism. If the stingray uses the barb the barb will fall off and the stingray will have no way to defend itself. You are perfectly safe swimming with the stingrays. We love it....and wouldn't want to do anything else