Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review - Part 2

wrigley80

So glad you got to continue with your review and thank you for the heads up that you were starting another for Part 2. I saw on your first one that the pictures weren't showing up and that is so weird about them moved or missing from Photobucket. I have some of mine on there as well, but now I'm not so sure, especially since they charge. Are you still using Photobucket or are you using another program now?

Love the pictures you got of the stingrays in Grand Cayman, they are really beautiful and so graceful. Looking forward to Cozumel.

Love reading your reviews. Is there another website we can go to see your pictures from part 1? I was not able to see any of the pictures and would like to see them if possible.

Thanks

Thank You so much. I can post a link to my pictures on photobucket. You may be able to view them all this way. I got my review about half done and there was an issue with photobucket on cruise critic and all my photos were deleted.

For my next review I will definitely be using another photo sharing site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you continued.. I leave on the Dream tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just couldn't leave my review half done. Have a great cruise on the Dream. Our good friends, Jerry and Amanda, are cruising on the Dream tomorrow too. We met them on the Sunshine last December and a big group of us are all cruising together again in December on the Dream

So glad you got to continue with your review and thank you for the heads up that you were starting another for Part 2. I saw on your first one that the pictures weren't showing up and that is so weird about them moved or missing from Photobucket. I have some of mine on there as well, but now I'm not so sure, especially since they charge. Are you still using Photobucket or are you using another program now?

Love the pictures you got of the stingrays in Grand Cayman, they are really beautiful and so graceful. Looking forward to Cozumel.

I just couldn't leave review only half done. I'm am still using photobucket on this second part of this review because I have already paid to use the service but once the rest of my pictures are loaded I will be using another photo share site.

Yeah we love swimming with the Stingrays. They are very graceful creatures. I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of my review

Hey Brianna....we will be in Grand Cayman in Sept.....did you book this tour through Marineland Tours or through the ship?

This looks awesome!!!

The company is MarineLand Tours but you book it through Carnival.

On Carnival's website it is listed as the "Deluxe Stingray Sandbar Tour." It is $49.00 per person. We have went with them 3 times. And will go again the next time were in Grand Cayman.

We are going Freedom of the Seas.....wonder if it can be booked directly through them?

i found their website so I will see.....thanks for the info!!l

You're welcome. The first time we went with them I called them directly and asked to book. They said it had to be done through Carnival directly. It may be different with Royal Caribbean.

Thank You so much. I can post a link to my pictures on photobucket. You may be able to view them all this way. I got my review about half done and there was an issue with photobucket on cruise critic and all my photos were deleted.

For my next review I will definitely be using another photo sharing site

If you would post the link that would be great.

Thanks

StingrayCityinGrandCayman-April112014027_zps9f04c72f.jpg

The wave runner excursion. This would be a lot of fun but I would NEVER be able to get back up on the wave runner ;) they would just have to pull me back to shore :)

We did that Waverunner excursion through FatFish Adventures. It was one of the best ones we have ever done. You were absolutely right, I did have to get my husband to help me get back on it. It was my first time on one of them.

We did that Waverunner excursion through FatFish Adventures. It was one of the best ones we have ever done. You were absolutely right, I did have to get my husband to help me get back on it. It was my first time on one of them.

Do you remember the price of that excursion?? It definitely looked like a lot of fun

I'm so bummed to see that your first review is gone. Just found in the other night, they've put cruise critic on the blocked list at work :eek::confused:so I can't even read it at lunch. :mad:

Oh well, I'm enjoying what's left....we have Dream booked for next Feb with our granddaughter...her first cruise! :D

Edited by 2 cruzen

CarnivalDream-April42014427_zpsb4b24178.jpg

We headed back to the room to change out of our formal clothes (tonight was our 2nd formal night) and this little guy was waiting for us.

Any guess on what it is????

I'm guessing the little towel animal is a turtle.

I'm so bummed to see that your first review is gone. Just found in the other night, they've put cruise critic on the blocked list at work :eek::confused:so I can't even read it at lunch. :mad:

Oh well, I'm enjoying what's left....we have Dream booked for next Feb with our granddaughter...her first cruise! :D

You weren't the only one who is bummed that the pictures are gone. I was so frustrated the other night when people commented on the post and said the pics were gone.

When I get home I can try to post a link of photobucket so you could still see all of the pics

You're welcome. The first time we went with them I called them directly and asked to book. They said it had to be done through Carnival directly. It may be different with Royal Caribbean.

Hey Brianna......I checked on the swimming with the stingrays and it is the same company Carnival uses for their excursions.......YAY!!!!

Thanks for the info!!!