Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review - Part 2

wrigley80

I'll rally with you as a fellow Cubs fan. Can't help it...it's in my family blood line. Grandpa was a diehard. Must carry on no matter how painful :D

It is hard sometimes but not many teams can say that they have waited 106 years to win the World Series. If they ever do win another World Series I won't want to be any where near Chicago :eek: :p

It is hard sometimes but not many teams can say that they have waited 106 years to win the World Series. If they ever do win another World Series I won't want to be any where near Chicago :eek: :p

That would be complete MAYHEM!!

Good thing about it......, you will never have to worry about it!!!! LOLOLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good thing about it......, you will never have to worry about it!!!! LOLOLOL

Haha that there is fighting words....it will happen (I hope) and when it does everyone will be a bandwagon fan...

Haha that there is fighting words....it will happen (I hope) and when it does everyone will be a bandwagon fan...

If they do i will buy you a steak dinner in the steak house aboard a carnival cruise ship. Lol at this rate i will have to leave it in my will to pay you lolol

If they do i will buy you a steak dinner in the steak house aboard a carnival cruise ship. Lol at this rate i will have to leave it in my will to pay you lolol

Boy you are quick with the one-liners tonight. I will take that steak dinner with the most expensive bottle of wine onboard. And I'll even ask you to eat with me so then I can rub it in a little

Boy you are quick with the one-liners tonight. I will take that steak dinner with the most expensive bottle of wine onboard. And I'll even ask you to eat with me so then I can rub it in a little

Ok see ya in about 275 years from now, lol sorry lol

HAHA :D :D :D :D Did you happen to see any of the game last night??? In case you missed it the Cubs beat the Yankees

I was sleeping...lol all i can say is that the boys in pinstripes our very generous to those in need.

I believing we are partaking in thread hijacking. Lol

Edited by kybluecruiser

I was sleeping...lol all i can say is that the boys in pinstripes our very generous to those in need.

I believing we are partaking in thread hijacking. Lol

Haha that's ok it's my thread.

And you're right the Cubs need all the help they can get

Oh my poor misguided cruise critic friend. Lol

Haha...don't worry I still love ya too my friend even though your team selection is a little off.

Btw what is your name?? We've been talking for weeks now and I still don't know who I'm talking to??

• 2 weeks later...
So sad I missed the whole first have of your cruise pictures!! Did you ever find out what happened? Can Photobucket restore them?

You're not the only one who was upset about that. Photobucket was doing a system restore that day so any accounts that were logged into last all their pictures from that album.

They can't restore them but if you want to see the first half of review just send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com and I can email them to ya

You're not the only one who was upset about that. Photobucket was doing a system restore that day so any accounts that were logged into last all their pictures from that album.

They can't restore them but if you want to see the first half of review just send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com and I can email them to ya

You need to hurry up and go on another cruise so I can harass you again. Lol I've missed it lol

You need to hurry up and go on another cruise so I can harass you again. Lol I've missed it lol

Gee thanks Matt. I've been looking at a few. I can get some pretty great TA rates so at those prices it's hard to say no to a cruise

Gee thanks Matt. I've been looking at a few. I can get some pretty great TA rates so at those prices it's hard to say no to a cruise

Lol I was planning fantasy in November but I may not get the time. Sad face now lol

Lol I was planning fantasy in November but I may not get the time. Sad face now lol

Well that sucks. Come join our Krazy Krewe on the Dream in December

I saw you post where you mentioned what happened with Photobucket and the system restore. I was wondering what happened. When working on my review, I noticed that some of the pictures I uploaded to Photobucket weren't showing up. In Photobucket they showed up as a "blank space" where the pictures were supposed to be. I wonder if that's what was going on when I uploaded some of mine??? I just reloaded the ones that were missing. Who knows, at least they're back in now and hopefully they'll stay put. :) Thanks for letting us know what it was.

I saw you post where you mentioned what happened with Photobucket and the system restore. I was wondering what happened. When working on my review, I noticed that some of the pictures I uploaded to Photobucket weren't showing up. In Photobucket they showed up as a "blank space" where the pictures were supposed to be. I wonder if that's what was going on when I uploaded some of mine??? I just reloaded the ones that were missing. Who knows, at least they're back in now and hopefully they'll stay put. :) Thanks for letting us know what it was.

I think next time I will definitely be using another photo sharing website. I know there are others out there I just need to find one after the next cruise