Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review - Part 2

wrigley80

Thank You for that pic of the carriage ride. I think we are going to do that when we are in New Orleans in December. We will have 2 extra days in New Orleans to enjoy. It would be fun in December with all the Christmas lights.

Did you go on the MarineLand tour to Stingray City?? Or with someone else??

I love your quote at the end. Did you talk with my dad onboard?? :)

You are welcome....hope it helped.

We did go on the MarineLand tour....absolutely the best ! I do believe everyone should do this ! I know I'll be doing it every time we are in Grand Cayman. :D

Yep....your Dad and I spoke for a few minutes before getting off to do the swim......and his face just lit up when he mentioned you !

It appears like this review is going to finish when the cubs win another World Series and that is NEVER!!!!

As a longtime CUBS fan I have to say we are just Crazy enough to BELIEVE someday it could happen;)

I hope your dad's health improves and thanks for a wonderful review OP:)

You are welcome....hope it helped.

We did go on the MarineLand tour....absolutely the best ! I do believe everyone should do this ! I know I'll be doing it every time we are in Grand Cayman. :D

Yep....your Dad and I spoke for a few minutes before getting off to do the swim......and his face just lit up when he mentioned you !

Awwww thank-you. My dad and I are definitely best buds.

We always say we should try something different in Grand Cayman but I just can't pull myself away from the Stingrays. And you are so right everyone should swim with the Stingrays at least once......or in our case more than once.....haha

As a longtime CUBS fan I have to say we are just Crazy enough to BELIEVE someday it could happen;)

I hope your dad's health improves and thanks for a wonderful review OP:)

Haha yes us Cubs fans need to stick together.....misery loves company....haha. Not sure why but we just keep setting ourselves up for disappointment every year.....just "Wait Until Next Year."

Thank you for the concern for my dad and for following my review.

Haha yes us Cubs fans need to stick together.....misery loves company....haha. Not sure why but we just keep setting ourselves up for disappointment every year.....just "Wait Until Next Year."

Thank you for the concern for my dad and for following my review.

YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

OMG really.....first I find out you're a Kentucky fan and now a Yankees fan.....I'm not sure we can be friends anymore....haha

Lol...... Most of my family and friends are reds fans because they are the nearest team to us. As a kid i couldn't take the loosing so fell in love with the winningest team in th mlb lol

Lol...... Most of my family and friends are reds fans because they are the nearest team to us. As a kid i couldn't take the loosing so fell in love with the winningest team in th mlb lol

Yankees fan over here too !!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My God the Yankees fans swarming us....you guys are like those pesky flies that just won't go away....haha.

Well now I have to jump in and say LETS GO METS!!! LOL! Born and raised Long Islander and can't stand the Yankees! Well, I like Jeter but thats it!

I love loyal fans; fans that are fans thru thick or thin and do not just jump on the bandwagon of a team that the newscasters always promote

so I salute all Cubs fans; there stadium is always full of loyal fans

dot

Thanks so much for wonderful review. Ten of us going on Dream in July. I have booked the sting ray tour for my grandchildren and I, can't wait. Prayers and best wishes to you and your Dad!!

You will love the cruise on the Dream.....and your grandchildren will love the stingrays. Be sure to have a good waterproof camera so you can catch the look on their faces when they see an swim around with the stingrays.

Thank you for the concern for my dad

Well now I have to jump in and say LETS GO METS!!! LOL! Born and raised Long Islander and can't stand the Yankees! Well, I like Jeter but thats it!

Haha....nope we don't like the Mets either because of the 1969 game with Bill Buckner....just another long disappointment in being a Cubs fan...... Haha. I'm a Jeter Fan too....he's been a great ambassador for the game.

I love loyal fans; fans that are fans thru thick or thin and do not just jump on the bandwagon of a team that the newscasters always promote

so I salute all Cubs fans; there stadium is always full of loyal fans

dot

Oh yeah I am definitely not a bandwagon fan with any of my teams. Go Cubs!!!!! And better yet Go Blackhawks!!!!!

YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! lol..... one of my very best friends sends her son to school with his danged YANKEES shirt on all the time...I threaten to fail him unless he gets a CUBS shirt ;) as well another mom used to send her son in his CARDS shirt a lot also...lol us CUBS fans get picked on a lot. :p Really I just love the game..love everything about it. Wrigley Field is just the most awesome park ( NO JUMBOTRON EITHER, LEAVE WRIGLEY ALONE! ) I miss Harry Carey and loved the good ole days with Ryne Sandberg and Mark Grace....and I'm a firm believer that one day we will WIN again...because I BELIEVE.;)

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! lol..... one of my very best friends sends her son to school with his danged YANKEES shirt on all the time...I threaten to fail him unless he gets a CUBS shirt ;) as well another mom used to send her son in his CARDS shirt a lot also...lol us CUBS fans get picked on a lot. :p Really I just love the game..love everything about it. Wrigley Field is just the most awesome park ( NO JUMBOTRON EITHER, LEAVE WRIGLEY ALONE! ) I miss Harry Carey and loved the good ole days with Ryne Sandberg and Mark Grace....and I'm a firm believer that one day we will WIN again...because I BELIEVE.;)

I'm with ya. I really miss Ron Santo. Listening to WGN 720 Cubs radio broadcasts isn't the same without Santo in the booth.

I had the privilege of meeting with Ron Santo in 2002. He spoke with my dad and I for almost 20 minutes.....talking Cubs baseball and Diabetes. He was AWESOME

My God the Yankees fans swarming us....you guys are like those pesky flies that just won't go away....haha.

I'll rally with you as a fellow Cubs fan. Can't help it...it's in my family blood line. Grandpa was a diehard. Must carry on no matter how painful :D