Ft. Lauderdale hotel for one night stay before cruise

Giovanina

I've never sailed from Ft. Lauderdale so need some advice regarding a hotel for less than $200, with free shuttle from airport to hotel and hotel to pier. An included breakfast would be nice too. Since I'm flying cross country I will arrive very late there (around 11:00 pm) so all I need is a nice king bed.

I understand there's more than one cruise pier. Is that correct? Want to make sure I have accessibility to a shuttle to the pier Princess uses.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can give me.

Gio

I've never sailed from Ft. Lauderdale so need some advice regarding a hotel for less than $200, with free shuttle from airport to hotel and hotel to pier. An included breakfast would be nice too. Since I'm flying cross country I will arrive very late there (around 11:00 pm) so all I need is a nice king bed.

I understand there's more than one cruise pier. Is that correct? Want to make sure I have accessibility to a shuttle to the pier Princess uses.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can give me.

Gio

Try Hyatt Place near 17th Street....a good place to price it is on

www.valuetrips.com

Best of luck and enjoy your cruise.

When are you cruising? Rates can change up to 100% and more between low season and high season (late December through April).

Hotel shuttles will take you to wherever your ship is docked. Princess uses terminal 2 if they have only 1 ship in port. If they have more (and during the high season they can have 3 frequently or even 4 on some days), they also use 4, 21 and 29. There is a big sign as you enter the port that lists all the ships and appropriate terminals for that day. See the port map: http://www.porteverglades.net/includes/content/docs/media/PEG545_MultiMapBrochure_Map_REVISED-Feb-17-2015.pdf

Edited by capriccio

We've used Springhill Suites in Dania Beach several times with good results.

Second this, especially since you are arriving late and do not need dining options. Mostly fast food nearby.

Great staff, free shuttles (from airport and to pier) and good breakfast. You might want to call and ask how late the airport shuttle runs.