Ground Transportation - Seattle

bunniebird

So you're going right from your flight to the pier?

If so, there are the occassional minivans in the taxi line at the airport. Yellow Cab has the airport contract so you can call them for an estimate and availability of a van. STILA has the towncar contract so they have numerous cars at the airport. The advantage of Stila is that you don't have to walk to the parking garage; you just call them from the courtesy phones at baggage claim and they'll pick you up at the curb.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

Other car services with positive reviews on this forum... Already There, Century, Bayview.

• 2 weeks later...

For transportation in Seattle from airport or piers

we have successfully used AJ TOWNCAR SERVICE at (206) 697-5577 (ask for AJ). He is always prompt and has a nice black towncar that seats 4 comfortably for about $45 from airport to Pier 91 or $20 plus tip from downtown hotels to Pier 91(or van for larger group-more money-Seats 10 I believe) . Really like him. You can reserve, with no money down. Give him a try and you will be happy you did ;) Tell him Charlene says helloooooo

I used Allstate Towncar and was very happy with them. They picked us up from the airport and took us to our downtown hotel (Marriott), and then the next morning picked us up and took us to pier 91. I also arranged in advance a pickup at 7:30am on our return back to Seattle to take us to the airport. Our driver was there and waiting for us when we disembarked. Considering there were 8 of us plus luggage I felt they were reasonable. They charged a total of $80 from the airport to the hotel and $80 from the pier to the airport. I can't remember what we paid to get from the Marriott to the pier though. Basically it was $10 per person and no hassle whatsoever.

I will be using them again this year for my upcoming cruise in September.