Seattle Transport Question

ScottC4746

We were going to do our own flight as we are very brand loyal and our own hotel as it seems like you are paying for two rooms but getting one when you use their hotels. With that:

Looking at options from SEA to Hampton Inn Downtown it looks like it might fall under the flat $40 from the airport for a taxi and there is a limo company that has a sedan for $50 flat. That gets us 1.5 miles from the port. A cheep cab fare to the port in the morning. I understand I can purchase a ship to airport transfer on board the ship.

With this, would you cab it or sedan it? If the hotel is even by an inch outside the "Downtown hotel district", it could be cheaper or more expensive between the flag drop, miles charge, and time charge for traffic.

We were going to do our own flight as we are very brand loyal and our own hotel as it seems like you are paying for two rooms but getting one when you use their hotels. With that:

Looking at options from SEA to Hampton Inn Downtown it looks like it might fall under the flat $40 from the airport for a taxi and there is a limo company that has a sedan for $50 flat. That gets us 1.5 miles from the port. A cheep cab fare to the port in the morning. I understand I can purchase a ship to airport transfer on board the ship.

With this, would you cab it or sedan it? If the hotel is even by an inch outside the "Downtown hotel district", it could be cheaper or more expensive between the flag drop, miles charge, and time charge for traffic.

For the little difference in price I would take the flat fee limo or most likely town car. We take the town car service from SeaTac airport to home and we only cover half the distance you will. It's more comfortable as most of the taxis here are those little Toyota Prius.

If you use the right town car service they will text you as your flight lands and meet you as soon as you get your luggage.

For the little difference in price I would take the flat fee limo or most likely town car. We take the town car service from SeaTac airport to home and we only cover half the distance you will. It's more comfortable as most of the taxis here are those little Toyota Prius.

If you use the right town car service they will text you as your flight lands and meet you as soon as you get your luggage.

Is there one you would recommend over another? We are looking to get from SeaTac to Marriott Waterfront Hotel.

When we were in Seattle in May we used a company called Eastside for Hire. Goggle them. We got $40 from airport & next morning $10 to cruise terminal. You can pre arrange your pick up times. Will definitely use them again.

https://seatowncar.com/ is who we have used. Great service.

Great! Thanks for the recommendations.

I called the Hampton Inn Downtown Seattle where we are staying and asked if they are indeed inside the $40 flat zone from SEA by taxi and they said yes but guests have been being charged $60 or more. They said they offer a shuttle for $45 flat from SEA and also to the cruise terminal at $7. flat. I assume that is per person in which case a limo comes cheaper from the airport.

We used Uber twice back in May on our Alaska cruise. Pier to Grand Hyatt, extra large car, 4 people (not sure what they called it), $40. Hyatt to SeaTac, $50 for Uber black, which is a luxury car. Their are several levels of vehicles you can get which you can see on their app/website.

You can see all the Uber cars when you use their app. No additional tip needed and you can get $25 off your first use when you sign up. Waited 5 minutes for our car to come. We will use this service again.