Possible 11:05am flight?

Disneynutbsv

An 11:05 flight out of Miami is possible if you are cruising from Miami - the airport is a quick 15+ minute $27+tip cab ride from the port. I would carry my bags off to be sure - the earlier you get to MIA the better as TSA lines there can be chaos :eek:

If you decide not to stay I would not take that flight.

As John said it's possible but that is the problem. You might make it. You might not and history means nothing if the ship arrives to port late, immigration/customs is delayed due to various factors including insufficient personnel or if you are the "lucky" one whom customs decided to stop to go through your suitcase(s).

Keith

Don't look at what time your flight takes off. Look at what time you must arrive at the AP. For an 11 o'clock flight that would be no later than 9:30. With at least 4 ships in port the craziness that is Miami would make me leery & make me want to be there by 9:00. Still think you can do it?

I am still looking.. Possibly fly out of ft. Lauderdale as well.

Then for a same day cruise end flight you will need something at least very early afternoon to be safe....or if you want to use the luggage valet program you can't have a flight leaving from FLL any earlier than 2:30pm when POM.