natural pool?

isismommy

Has anyone done natural pool excursion through Carnival? Just want to know what to expect and bring? Will belongings be safe while at natural pool? Also is the ride there extremely rough or just a lil bumpy?Any other info will be helpful too:) thanks in advance!!!!

I have been to the Natural Pool several times, and still cannot figure out why it is such a big attraction. It is a bumpy ride and then a walk down. The rocks are slippery and the water can be rough. Just a warning, but of course, if it's a must see, go!

You will definitely be off-roading, but we found it fun and exhilarating. Water shoes were very useful for a safe entry over the slippery rocks. I enjoyed the whole experience.

Glad u had fun!!! Did you do the trip through a ship excursion? Can I bring a backpack with change of clothes/towel?

Glad u had fun!!! Did you do the trip through a ship excursion? Can I bring a backpack with change of clothes/towel?
Do know that there are NO FACILITIES whatsoever at the Natural Pool.

Thanks for the answers.:) I believe the excursion through carnival has other stops included so I mainly wanted d to bring flip-flops sunscreen towel water shoes and camera along. Don't necessarily need to change clothes just like to be prepared:-)