Taxi to Riverside Hotel From Airport

JamesEM

For our cruise this November we are staying at the Riverside Hotel in Los Olas for the first time. My question is, what route should the taxi take, and what should the fare be form the airport?

Edited by JamesEM

Taxi fare should be about $20 and cheaper if you use Uber. There are 2 ways to get to the Riverside: route 1 (Federal Highway) to Las Olas or I-95 to Broward Blvd east to Las Olas. Route 1 is shorter mileage wise but has frequent stoplights. The I-95 route has a long stretch of highway. Look at google maps and do a search on directions to get an idea.

We paid around $20 in April from riverside hotel to the airport, and that was a reserved flat-rate van

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sounds like a good deal! may i ask the name of the company? Only options i had right now is the hotel shuttle or 2 cabs for a family of 6 with prolly 5 luggages. Thanks

For our cruise this November we are staying at the Riverside Hotel in Los Olas for the first time. My question is, what route should the taxi take, and what should the fare be form the airport?

Hi Jim

I have stayed at the Riverside a few times. Love the location. With a metered taxi it is usually around $20 which includes tip.

If you are going late November they light up Las Olas for the holidays. It's very nice.

Hope you and Clare are doing well.

Hi Jim

I have stayed at the Riverside a few times. Love the location. With a metered taxi it is usually around $20 which includes tip.

If you are going late November they light up Las Olas for the holidays. It's very nice.

Hope you and Clare are doing well.

Alive and well, retired here in Myrtle Beach, really looking forward to our cruise on the Freedom of the Seas Nov 12th, this will be our first cruise as Diamond members.

sounds like a good deal! may i ask the name of the company? Only options i had right now is the hotel shuttle or 2 cabs for a family of 6 with prolly 5 luggages. Thanks

I don't recall the name, but if you call the riverside they would be able to tell you. It is a company that they use

I don't recall the name, but if you call the riverside they would be able to tell you. It is a company that they use

Riverside offered me a hotel shuttle to the port for $25 minimum 3 pax and an additional $8pp. That can't be the private one isn't?