Langkawi Cable Car & Skywalk

LIMPIT

Having accessed the official web-site panoramalangkawi.com , there does not appear the facility to check operating hours for the date of our cruise visit in March, or the facility to pre-purchase express tickets for the attraction in advance, even though it shows a basket to presumably place purchases [emoji848]

I have e-mailed the customer services dept as detailed on the web site without any response [emoji35]

Can anyone assist ?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We visited there last week. Had planned on buying express tickets but didn't as lines were short. Maybe better to wait and see!

Did you take a taxi or organise a driver? Can anyone recommend a car and driver for 4 hours or so in Langkawi to take us to the Cable car and skywalk and perhaps some scenic spots? Thanks

You can rent a taxi in Langkawi for 250 MR for 8 hours or 125 MR for 4 hours, we have pre-booked to meet us at Cruise Terminal , trip to Cable Car & Skywalk then onto a really nice Beach Club for a cocktail or two for the afternoon.

Works out very good value

You can rent a taxi in Langkawi for 250 MR for 8 hours or 125 MR for 4 hours, we have pre-booked to meet us at Cruise Terminal , trip to Cable Car & Skywalk then onto a really nice Beach Club for a cocktail or two for the afternoon.

That sounds exactly what we would like to do whilst there in February.Would you be able to give me the details / contact for your pre-booked taxi. Also which Beach club are you going to....I was thinking of stopping off at Tanjung Rhi beach.

Thanks everyone. I would also be interested in your prebooked taxi contact details if possible. We will be there in the first week of Feb.

Thanks everyone. I would also be interested in your prebooked taxi contact details if possible. We will be there in the first week of Feb.

Hi,

We used langkawitaxi@yahoo.com Mr Fauzee,

The resort we have selected to visit, because of the beach, pool and lunch facilities is The Holiday Beach Resort & Spa Kedah IMG_1484733960.640832.jpg.97a20b4a4f1357e5f1f2d471811bce1f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Langkawi Skycab Cable car is worth visiting. It could get very crowded, and if so, best to pay more so that you can get the VIP queue. It is supposed to be the steepest cable car climb in the world.

Some videos.

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]kqG0bJ2fNQU[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]EpuMdSZI3mw[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...

LIMPIT

We're on the same tour in Kuala Lumpur and this is exactly what we wanted to do in Langkawi. I read somewhere that The Holiday Beach Resort and Spa Kedah is really nice. I wasn't sure whether 4 hours would cover it all though? What are your thoughts? We plan to purchase express tickets for the Sky Ride.

Hi Harv2015,

It is approx 45 mins to Cable Car, then would allow a few hours to enjoy the attraction, then 30 mins transport to Beach Resort and a further 30 mins transfer back to the cruise terminal, so don't think 4 hrs is not do able, I would go for the full 8 hour rental, so you can enjoy the beach resort, nice beach, pool and lunch [emoji3]

Correct, the official web site of the attraction does not show operational hours for March yet, but normal hours begin at 9.30, it is approx 35-40 mins from Port.

Your pay a further RM5 to access the Sky Bridge at the Top Station.

Correct, the official web site of the attraction does not show operational hours for March yet, but normal hours begin at 9.30, it is approx 35-40 mins from Port.

Your pay a further RM5 to access the Sky Bridge at the Top Station.

Thanks LIMPIT. All sorted. Safe travels. We don't arrive in Singapore until evening prior to cruise. Hopefully we'll catch up with you on board. Think we're meeting in Schooner Bar @ 7.30am prior to disembarkation at KL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app