LAX to Long Beach

Hey All. Trying to find the best way to get to the cruise port from LAX. It looks like a cab ride can range from $26-52. Bus 2 hours. (Google search). I usually stay with family the night before, but I think we are going to fly in the morning of. (We live in Phoenix and don't want to drive) Just wondered of there were any shuttles or services anyone uses on a regular basis.

Thanks.

Cheapest? Though it Isn't always the best.

Flyaway bus to Long Beach then Free Passport bus to port.

taxifarefinder.com will give taxi/Uber/Lyft rates. (Do not remember if both have LAX privileges.)

Execucar is Super Shuttles black car service, about $55

Uber and/or Lyft

Wouldn't recommend a shared shuttle. No need for a tour of the greater LA area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

I priced it on Uber and it's about $26-30 We are staying at a hotel near LAX so I got on the uber app and played with the destinations and that's what it came up with

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does Los Angeles Uber have "surge" pricing? I've had friends in San Francisco and New York get burned by that - have a $25 price that magically ends up twice that because the demand has risen...

Does Los Angeles Uber have "surge" pricing? I've had friends in San Francisco and New York get burned by that - have a $25 price that magically ends up twice that because the demand has risen...

All Uber have surge pricing based on demand. Mostly during peak times. Doesn't last long. It still is usually cheaper than a Taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone know when they list taxi price is it per person or for the ride? I have 4 people 5 bags. From a taxi it says average 76.00. Obviously it's not going to be 76 per person but does it go up for additional passengers. We know it's not the cheapest but we need to stop at a store on the way to pick up a few things.