The Arch in Cabo

vwrestler171

Hire a panga boat (water taxi/glass bottom boat) and they'll take you out there. They aren't supposed to go through the arch so that most likely won't happen. You can negotiate Tomas low as $10-15 per person for the tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you do in November? Take a panga. They can get close. Never seen anybody go thru it.

We did the Luxury Day Sail. I am going back and doing the Luxury Day Sail again, but we have 2 days in Cabo next time and I want to get closer than I did last time.

Hire a panga boat (water taxi/glass bottom boat) and they'll take you out there. They aren't supposed to go through the arch so that most likely won't happen. You can negotiate Tomas low as $10-15 per person for the tour

Thank You

Edited by vwrestler171

• 2 weeks later...

Hey wrestler! (Miss my days as a wrestling mom!)

Just back. We paid $25 each for the water taxi, they go pretty close to the arch for some good pics, but not through it. We had ours drop us off at Lovers/Divorce beach for about an hour and a half. Could have snorkeled at Penguin Beach but chose not too. We thought it was pretty rough waters, but all the guides said it was pretty calm! With all the water taxis out there in the same area, it gets pretty crazy!

Hey wrestler! (Miss my days as a wrestling mom!)

Just back. We paid $25 each for the water taxi, they go pretty close to the arch for some good pics, but not through it. We had ours drop us off at Lovers/Divorce beach for about an hour and a half. Could have snorkeled at Penguin Beach but chose not too. We thought it was pretty rough waters, but all the guides said it was pretty calm! With all the water taxis out there in the same area, it gets pretty crazy!

Thanks for reporting back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was there on cruise mid December 2015. We walked off and there were many offering water taxi to Arch and the beach. Holds about 8 passengers. They went to beach to drop off some people, then to arch (we could have got off at Lover's beach near Arch, but did not). Then around the back of arch (not thru it). Driver took pics of the 4 of us with arch in background. Then he offered to drop us off at beach, which we did for lunch (at the Office - very nice restaurant/bar right on beach - everyone knows of it). When getting off, drop in about 1 foot of water. But there are kid to help you and your back pack off (gave a 5 peso tip to the kids), so not difficult.

Boat driver offered to pick us up later and back to the pier, but we decided to walk back.

I think total cost was $10 for water taxi. And a 50 cent (in pesos) dock fee.

as a two some, we paid $10 each last week, plus a $5 tip to the driver. At around noon it was pretty congested with boats, but we were able to work our way up near the arch. Earlier in the AM there would be less boat traffic and maybe a little more time for photos without other boats obstructing.