Cruising to Tronso & Tronheim in Norway

We were interested in a 7 day cruise that went further up the coast into Norway. I know at one time many cruise lines had this but it seems now they are sticking with Flam and Bergen area. We did Norway in a Nutshell last summer and loved the area. Truly beautiful. Does anyone know of a cruise to Norway but not Hurtigruten? We took Hurtigurten with NIN, but were not impressed with it. Thank you.

They can't reach Tromso (sp) on a 7-day cruise. It's too far north. Trondheim (sp) is closer but still a bit too far. I don't remember anyone ever doing a 7-nighter to Tromso - I think they would have to sail out of Bergen to do it. Or fly back from Tromso, of course, but it isn't often (so far as I know) offered as a start or finish port.

Companies that cruise to Norway include P&O, Cunard, Fred Olsen, Cruises & Maritime, Costa, Celebrity, Thomson. That's from memory, there must be others.

They can't reach Tromso (sp) on a 7-day cruise. It's too far north. Trondheim (sp) is closer but still a bit too far. I don't remember anyone ever doing a 7-nighter to Tromso - I think they would have to sail out of Bergen to do it. Or fly back from Tromso, of course, but it isn't often (so far as I know) offered as a start or finish port.

Companies that cruise to Norway include P&O, Cunard, Fred Olsen, Cruises & Maritime, Costa, Celebrity, Thomson. That's from memory, there must be others.

Also Princess , HAL , Crystal, Oceania and a few others.

As is mentioned here before I think you will have a hard time finding a 7 days cruise that goes so far north.

If you do let me know as I would love to book it.

You might be in luck with the exploration cruise lines..??

I know Le Ponant cruises has a 11 days cruise from Bergen to Spitzbergen. But I guess that not much of a help for you.

• 2 weeks later...
We were interested in a 7 day cruise that went further up the coast into Norway. I know at one time many cruise lines had this but it seems now they are sticking with Flam and Bergen area. We did Norway in a Nutshell last summer and loved the area. Truly beautiful. Does anyone know of a cruise to Norway but not Hurtigruten? We took Hurtigurten with NIN, but were not impressed with it. Thank you.
You can add RCI June 6, 2015 rt Copenhagen although it's 11 days.