Fish and Chips on The Glory

matfel

I read that there is a fish and chip spot above the Lido deck, is this only opened on Sea days and at lunch? Do they have any breaded shrimp available at it, How is the food there, We are on the Glory August 16 so are pre planning so we dont miss anyting

I read that there is a fish and chip spot above the Lido deck, is this only opened on Sea days and at lunch? Do they have any breaded shrimp available at it, How is the food there, We are on the Glory August 16 so are pre planning so we dont miss anyting

I love the fish-n-chips. It is on all Conquest class ships. The first day it will be deserted because no one will know about it. They have great ceviche. I don't think breaded shrimp is on the menu, but they do have fried oysters and fried fish.

SurMerreduced.jpg

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

The fish and chips station is located right above the Lido buffet near the rear of the ship - and is a hidden secret! For some reason, not many people even noticed it! Every time I got food there, people would stop and ask me where I got it.......

As I recall, they do have fresh fried breaded shrimp and fries, as well as clams and some other sea food options.

As far as the food - I thought it was all very good.

So is it open the day we board the ship? Are there tables around it to eat at.

Yes. Just walk up the stairs that are in the Lido buffet. There are lots of tables up there. You will probably be the first one there if you go there the first day. I was last year on the Conquest.

2013ConquestCruise045_zps7f5459c5.jpg

2013ConquestCruise046_zps36e12c95.jpg

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

This will be a must do, we will try it the first day , we have fttf too so we can drop our bags and head up, we are meeting another family, this would be a great place to meet on board, and have some lunch,

Unless something has changed within the last 4 months Fish N Chips is open daily at lunch time, not just sea days.

It is open daily for lunch. Good sport if you can't find a table on main floor of Lido restaurant. All items are tasty. Access can be done through stairs near desserts area from main floor of lido restaurant and a couple of sliding glass doors on Aft Panorama near where the sliding roof is.

I recommend trying the soup and cured tenderloin of ahi tuna.

Edited by Gizmo88

This will be a must do, we will try it the first day , we have fttf too so we can drop our bags and head up, we are meeting another family, this would be a great place to meet on board, and have some lunch,

Hands down, this is THE BEST SPOT for meeting up, if you have a group. Upper level of the Lido buffet. It's never crowded & you can always find a table. Hardly anyone ventures up there. Plus there's the added bonus of the Fish & Chips spot.

I picked it for our meeting spot on boarding day, and my extended family liked it so much that it became "our spot" for the whole week. We always knew, if any of our 20+ family members were anywhere in the buffet, they'd likely be in the upper level. It worked out great.

• 4 weeks later...