Concierge lounge

We are new to Royal Caribbean and unfamiliar with their membership tiers. We are booking a superior grand suite on the Anthem. I have read several posts regarding the use of the concierge lounge and am still confused.

As a new Royal Caribbean cruiser which lounge(s) do I have access to and what are the amenities that I can expect?

Thank You!!

We are new to Royal Caribbean and unfamiliar with their membership tiers. We are booking a superior grand suite on the Anthem. I have read several posts regarding the use of the concierge lounge and am still confused.

As a new Royal Caribbean cruiser which lounge(s) do I have access to and what are the amenities that I can expect?

Thank You!!

You will have access to the Concierge Lounge.

See Sky class perks here:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

You will have access to the Concierge Lounge.

See Sky class perks here:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

Bob,

Thanks for the info. We ended up bookng an OS on the Oasis last night. The only other time that we sailed with Royal Caribbean, we also stayed in an OS on the Oasis.

Bob,

Thanks for the info. We ended up bookng an OS on the Oasis last night. The only other time that we sailed with Royal Caribbean, we also stayed in an OS on the Oasis.

Great news, Keith! I loved the SLS on Anthem - next is a SLS on Allure. I'm sure you will love it! Hope all is well!

Don't know how widespread this little loophole is, but our Gold Seapass card for getting into the Concierge Lounge also opened the door to the Diamond Lounge... before we were Diamond. Worth a shot. ;)

Don't know how widespread this little loophole is, but our Gold Seapass card for getting into the Concierge Lounge also opened the door to the Diamond Lounge... before we were Diamond. Worth a shot. ;)

I am not sure why they would want to go to the Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 instead of the Suite Lounge on Deck 17.

Bob,

Obviously, you know you will love the OS. We have done OS on Oasis and Allure with another one booked on Oasis for October. While being on Deck 17 does have advantages the HUGE balcony and floor plan I think is much better. However, we have never stayed in a CLS only visited when my brother had one. My only complaint on the OS is the size of the shower.

I am not sure why they would want to go to the Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 instead of the Suite Lounge on Deck 17.

I thought it was rfkeith10 who was the op.

The other person did not say they were on Oasis class where Diamond lounge is on deck 4.

If they were in a suite on Freedom i could understand their delight of being able to get into the much better Diamond lounge.

I thought it was rfkeith10 who was the op.

The other person did not say they were on Oasis class where Diamond lounge is on deck 4.

If they were in a suite on Freedom i could understand their delight of being able to get into the much better Diamond lounge.

The OP's original post was asking about Anthem but then they stated in post 3 that they have now booked an OS on Oasis so I would think they would be better off in the suite lounge on deck 17 than the diamond lounge which is on decks 11 &12

The OP's original post was asking about Anthem but then they stated in post 3 that they have now booked an OS on Oasis so I would think they would be better off in the suite lounge on deck 17 than the diamond lounge which is on decks 11 &12

Michael ctmx posted about god card being able to open the DL when he was not Diamond.This was the quote i referred to as he never mentioned what ship he was on.