What should I make sure my wife doesn't forget for herself?

blnorman

If she brings even half of what is posted here she will need 5 suitcases.

Have her make her own list and decide for herself what she needs. If she is really incapable of doing this, maybe her mom, sister or girlfriends can lend a hand.

Signed,

Can't fathom the idea of having my husband make a packing list for me

Edited by Lerin

My wife is letting me handle the cruise thing, since it's our first cruise. I need to know what are things I need to make sure my wife doesn't forget? I probably should be doing this packlist for myself too, but I will be alright.

I just need to make sure I have everything she needs, and being a first time cruiser, we will forget something important if we don't start a checklist now.

Chime in ladies...I'm waiting.

Your Credit card and suntan lotion.:rolleyes:

Edited by Folk Singer

• 2 weeks later...

In no particular order:

Board passes and whatever travel documentation (i.e. passports, birth certificates)

Sunscreen and Body lotion (you will get burnt)

Tampons (because sometimes Mother Nature is *bleep* to women and messes even the best plans up)

Clothes and undies (unless you like going commando, to each their own[emoji14])

Bathing suits and swimming trunks ( unless you like swimming in nude and/or like people talking)

Aspirin, Tynenol or Alleve ( when you have headaches, cramps and aches & on the ship its expensive)

Beach bag or Tote (for holding your towel, outfits and bottle water, that and holding stuff without the bag is kinda annoying)

Bottle Water (at least 3-6 20 oz bottles per person, cheaper to bring your own than buying on the ship)

Credit Card and/or cash (for onboard account and/or port stops because wishful thinking will sadly not pay it[emoji52] )

Hair conditioner ( unless your bsld or your hair is perfect, use it keep thr frizz down and moistizer it)

First aid kit or band aids (for cuts and bruises, it super expensive on the ship)

Patience (not just for spouse but for your fellow cruisers antics and when things go completely wrong [emoji55] )

Sense of humor (you'll find yourself cracking alot of jokes to keep cool especially at the most stressful times aka embark / disembark times, breakfast & lunch buffet time[emoji1]- trust me, can't help it , lol.)

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

OK, you have received a lot of advice-but these are the two things that I learned the hard way. A nice shawl or sweater for the MDR. (it is cool in there), and enough undies so that when you change clothes two times a day, you dont have to do alot of laundry.:p

I also take a few battery operated candles so that there is a light in the bathroom at night and I dont have to wake up my hubby getting there.

Have a great cruise!

My wife is letting me handle the cruise thing, since it's our first cruise. I need to know what are things I need to make sure my wife doesn't forget? I probably should be doing this packlist for myself too, but I will be alright.

I just need to make sure I have everything she needs, and being a first time cruiser, we will forget something important if we don't start a checklist now.

Chime in ladies...I'm waiting.

One trip Ginger D washed her good bras and forgot to pack them. We spent 2 hours in a K-mart in New Orleans looking for bras. I got some very strange looks while scrounging through the women's undie section. You would think that the locals would be used to a 200# man digging in the bra section. To tell the truth, I had a really good time.:D

Edited by clackey