Decadent day in paradise-worth it?

Tamikajones

Far too many missing details to tell. Asking on the St Maarten board, or the board for the cruise line involved would be a good idea.

Remember "worth it" is a strictly personal judgment that only you can make. You may love it, I may find it worthless. And neither of us will be wrong.

Edited by CruiserBruce

• 2 weeks later...

Decadent Day in Paradise is a GREAT shore excursion in St. Maarten. It's available only to Royal Caribbean and Celebrity guests and only 20 persons total are there at one time. We were there last week and enjoyed a relaxing day with a well-stocked open bar and a lunch far better than we've ever had on a shore excursion. The property is beautiful and our hosts were very welcoming. This is a new shore excursion and once word gets out, I suspect it will book quickly!

Decadent Day in Paradise is a GREAT shore excursion in St. Maarten. It's available only to Royal Caribbean and Celebrity guests and only 20 persons total are there at one time. We were there last week and enjoyed a relaxing day with a well-stocked open bar and a lunch far better than we've ever had on a shore excursion. The property is beautiful and our hosts were very welcoming. This is a new shore excursion and once word gets out, I suspect it will book quickly!

So basically lunch and an open bar for $179/pp. I'll pass.