Drink Packages Anthem

Premium Coffee & Tea is that from the restaurants/bars only or does that include Starbucks on board?

Premium coffees and teas are available from Cafe Promenade and restaurants. I don't believe there is a Starbucks venue on Anthem.

La Patisserie is on the Anthem? And we can confirm they serve real Starbucks coffee or is it really watered down cruise coffee?

Yes, that's where you'll get your coffee. My BIL had the package that included it and he said it was very good, not watered down cruise coffee, or mud.

Yes, the bubbly is included......wines up to $12 when we sailed.

Yes, that's where you'll get your coffee. My BIL had the package that included it and he said it was very good, not watered down cruise coffee, or mud.

Yes, the bubbly is included......wines up to $12 when we sailed.

Great! Thank you.

Am I able to get TWO drinks with one pass? Or do I have to go deliver the drink an then get back in line to get a second for my DW given we will only get 1 Ultimate Package. There's no point in getting two right?

You can only get one drink at a time. If they notice you sharing drinks from the package, they can cancel the package with no refund.

Edited by clarea

Am I able to get TWO drinks with one pass? Or do I have to go deliver the drink an then get back in line to get a second for my DW given we will only get 1 Ultimate Package. There's no point in getting two right?

You are two people, so you need two packages. They will know. Your picture shows up for the server and the last time you ordered.

You can only get one drink at a time. If they notice you sharing drinks from the package, they can cancel the package with no refund.

Got it. So I'll stand in line. Get a drink. Go deliver to my wife then get back in line a few minutes later. Oh well.

UH OH watch out, the drink package sharing police will be coming for you soon! Lol

La Patisserie on Anthem serves real Starbucks coffee (in Starbucks cups) - the espresso based drinks are quite good :) The Cafe near 270 and the Windjammer also serve espresso based drinks, but from a different brand.

That is illegal. Packages may not be shared. Everyone drinking needs their own package. Try and cheat and they will revoke the package, charge you for every drink you have already gotten and you will not get a refund.