Best Snorkling in Princess Cays

HodgeNNicole

• 3 weeks later...

When you exit the tender, keep to the left. A bit down the beach you will see am open gazebo over the water - that is where the reef is located. There is a guy who stands in the gazebo to mare sure people aren't getting onto or damaging the reef. He usually throws food in the water to keep the fish happy and active. You won't have any trouble finding it. It is on the active end of the beach. Enjoy!

When you exit the tender, keep to the left. A bit down the beach you will see am open gazebo over the water - that is where the reef is located. There is a guy who stands in the gazebo to mare sure people aren't getting onto or damaging the reef. He usually throws food in the water to keep the fish happy and active. You won't have any trouble finding it. It is on the active end of the beach. Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip and I will be sure to take your advise..... Sunny/shady area, food, bar, and snorkeling all in one area..... I'm set to go :D

• 2 weeks later...

Like the others said go right and go down my the dock Gazabo. Pretty good reef at the end of the dock and on the far side.

The beach area is pretty rocky getting in the water but once you get past that you are in good shape.