List of allowed luggage on Breeze?

zdub86

Hello. I will be cruising the Breeze, my first cruise in 9 years and first ever cruise for my fiancee. Is there a list somewhere of allowed things to pack? I have read people bringing a power strip due to lack of outlets in the rooms, but also having extension cords confiscated. Can you bring sodas and water onto the ship? Also, is it similar to an airport where they actually check your luggage in for you and bring it to your room? If so, how many bags can one person have? Again, is it similar to an airport where you can have one carry-on and one checked in bag??

Hello. I will be cruising the Breeze, my first cruise in 9 years and first ever cruise for my fiancee. Is there a list somewhere of allowed things to pack? I have read people bringing a power strip due to lack of outlets in the rooms, but also having extension cords confiscated. Can you bring sodas and water onto the ship? Also, is it similar to an airport where they actually check your luggage in for you and bring it to your room? If so, how many bags can one person have? Again, is it similar to an airport where you can have one carry-on and one checked in bag??

Is there a list somewhere of allowed things to pack?

Click this Link:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2261/~/restricted-items-list

I have read people bringing a power strip due to lack of outlets in the rooms, but also having extension cords confiscated.

The key to extension cords or power strips (or any electronic item for that matter) is they cannot have "surge protection" devices in them.

Can you bring sodas and water onto the ship?

You can bring soda or water in cans or cartons only (see list above), nothing in bottles either plastic or glass (with the exception of allowable wine).

Also, is it similar to an airport where they actually check your luggage in for you and bring it to your room? If so, how many bags can one person have? Again, is it similar to an airport where you can have one carry-on and one checked in bag??

Your checked bags (recommended total of no more than 2 per passenger, less than 50# each) will be taken curbside by the porters, and transferred to your room (or at least the hallway in front of your room). You may bring a carry on, and if you choose to bring canned sodas onboard, they must be in your carryon bag. You are also allowed one 750 ML bottle of wine for each passenger 21 or older, which must be in your carry on bag.

Edited by Rod in Az

Welcome back to cruising, I hope you have a great time!

Here's a list of things to bring

Here's a list of things not to bring

You are allowed to bring a power strip, as long as it does not have a surge protector.

You are not allowed to bring bottles of water, but you are allowed a 12-pack (per person) of soda or juice in cans only.

You can have two carryons, but they must be able to fit through the same kind of xray screener that they have at the airport.

I don't believe there is a limit for checked bags, but I may be wrong there. I do know that people tend to overpack, myself included. Try to resist. ;)

I'm sure others will have more suggestions!

Have a great cruise!

Looks like your questions have been answered, but if you need further information, go to Carnival's home page. Near the bottom of the page, look for the "F.A.Q." link. Click on it, and you'll find a wealth of helpful information.;)