Can you phone other cabins?

Velvetwater

Hi

I was just wondering if you could phone other cabins on the ship for free?

On Carnival you just dialled the cabin number and got through.

We are on the Equinox.

Edited by Velvetwater

If I recall correctly, you have to place a particular number (maybe 5, can't remember exactly) in front if the other cabin number when dialling. The information will be written on the phone so just have a quick look at that first.

Enjoy your first Celebrity cruise :)

I have never been on a cruise ship or modern hotel where you couldn't call other rooms. Can't say for all ships or hotels, but this has always been available at the ones I have stayed in.

Edited by sloopsailor

If I recall correctly, you have to place a particular number (maybe 5, can't remember exactly) in front if the other cabin number when dialling. The information will be written on the phone so just have a quick look at that first.

On all S Class ships I have been it was always the 4 digit cabin number, nothing else.

You can also leave a voice mail if the phone is not answered.

I've never been on a Celebrity C class, M class, or S class ship where you had to do that. You must be thinking of some other cruise line.

Just dial the cabin number.

I've never been on a Celebrity C class, M class, or S class ship where you had to do that. You must be thinking of some other cruise line.

Just dial the cabin number.

No, I'm thinking of my most recent Equinox cruise. I did say "if I recall correctly", it may be the case that I am not recalling correctly. If I am correct the information may help the OP, if not there's no harm done as the OP now knows that you can phone another cabin. I was just trying to be helpful.