Maui suggestiins

Roziewear

If you read down the board there are dozens of threads on Maui. Whale watching (when are you there?) Snorkeling. Iao Needle. Beach time. Some great golfing. Many other options.

Where are you coming ashore- Lahaina or Kahalui?

Edited by CruiserBruce

I have been to Maui and did road to Hana and Haleakala. Any suggestions of what else we should do the day we have full day in Maui ?

Thanks!!

Try tripadvisor, they have lots of things and reviews. Everytime in Hawaii we always enjoy our catamaran / snorkeling. Its generally a full day adventure but a great one!

I have been to Maui and did road to Hana and Haleakala. Any suggestions of what else we should do the day we have full day in Maui ? Thanks!!

Aloha Roziewear :D

You posted on the NCL Roll Call for July 11 and Sept. 5, then said that Sept. 5 is sold out, then asked about August crowds.

I have no idea what you are trying to get information about. Have you actually booked a cruise or are you just fishing around for information?

Aloha :D

I have been to Maui and did road to Hana and Haleakala. Any suggestions of what else we should do the day we have full day in Maui ?

Thanks!!

Rent a car and drive to Lahaina. Lots of nice shopping, restaurants and tours leave from here. Just down the road is the Kaanapali Beach area which has beach activities and snorkel excursions that leave right from the beach. You sign up at one of the hotels. You can make a full day of it by booking the luau in Lahaina ( Old Lahaina Luau ) in advance for that evening. You can park at the pier near the ship on your return.

Aloha Roziewear :D

You posted on the NCL Roll Call for July 11 and Sept. 5, then said that Sept. 5 is sold out, then asked about August crowds.

I have no idea what you are trying to get information about. Have you actually booked a cruise or are you just fishing around for information?

Aloha :D

Also, in checking the NCL website this morning, we find there is availability in both inside and window cabins mid-ship for the September 5th sailing. Confusing.