Fly to FLL, sail from Miami

shipgeeks

Uber. Approx. $40 for ride. Quick pick up. No other stops or delays.

Shared shuttle with QLS, SAS, Jiffy Jeff's etc. $15 per person. Pick up on THEIR schedule. May have added stops or waits for others.

Cab, probably pushing $75-80.

Private car service.

Same for the return trip.

We are doing the same, flying in night before.. when looking for a night before hotel in Miami, possible to take the train from FLL to a hotel near the train in Miami?

It is possible. That's what I did this past December. Took the train from FLL to MIA then the hotel shuttle from MIA to the hotel. Cruise shuttle in the morning to the port.

It took a little bit of time but was super cheap. I think the ticket was about $4?

It is possible. That's what I did this past December. Took the train from FLL to MIA then the hotel shuttle from MIA to the hotel. Cruise shuttle in the morning to the port.

It took a little bit of time but was super cheap. I think the ticket was about $4?

Glad it worked for you, but I would prefer to stay in a nicer area of FLL compared to the unattractive area around MIA.

Uber. Approx. $40 for ride. Quick pick up. No other stops or delays.

Shared shuttle with QLS, SAS, Jiffy Jeff's etc. $15 per person. Pick up on THEIR schedule. May have added stops or waits for others.

Cab, probably pushing $75-80.

Private car service.

Same for the return trip.

Where does Uber pick up at FLL? How about Port of Miami?

I need to catch the "train" from MIA to FLL. Where do I find/pick up the train ?

From FLL website (haven't tried it yet):

Tri-Rail(commuter train) provides service to Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and Palm Beach County. There are free shuttle buses from the FLL terminals to the Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport Station at Dania Beach. The station is just a few miles from the airport and a short ride on the shuttle bus.