show a picture of your new swimsuit

booboojoy

Finding a swimsuit has been a nightmare for me plus not many in stores yet. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I noticed that too. was in macy's the other day and theey had a rack with about 8 suits on it..they said they were waiting for a shipment. they have them online though.

I bought two before my December Caribbean cruise, so will recycle. My next cruise is in Norway so I'll take just one and hope to actually wear it! We are going above the Arctic Circle.

I got these both from Land's End. I bought both pieces of the tankini in the solid pink/orange.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

ImageUploadedByForums1391720718.330748.jpg.6b9c1ef794d6eed5bba5b8910e0c323d.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1391720760.023960.jpg.0b5b55377ffdee741560572960c04991.jpg

I found this one on sale at Athleta. I wanted a two piece that provided more coverage up top and this seems to fit the bill.

Now if you'll excuse me, this reminds me that I probably need to go work on my abs. LOL!

cn6589199.jpg.a5d494d0ec6e18f3358d50f597db61a8.jpg

Edited by kellane

Absolutely LOVE this one (in black!)!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/robin-piccone-penelope-crochet-overlay-one-piece-swimsuit/3240353?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=robin_piccone_%27penelope%27_crochet_overlay_one-piece_swimsuit:393641&cm_pla=swimwear:women:swimsuit_(complete)&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=2af1babb-8f99-11e3-9f1f-001b2166becc

I want it so bad...trying to figure how to get it but not pay anywhere near the price!!:D Maybe DH will get it for Valentine's Day - I can only hope! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Absolutely LOVE this one (in black!)!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/robin-piccone-penelope-crochet-overlay-one-piece-swimsuit/3240353?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=robin_piccone_%27penelope%27_crochet_overlay_one-piece_swimsuit:393641&cm_pla=swimwear:women:swimsuit_(complete)&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=2af1babb-8f99-11e3-9f1f-001b2166becc

I want it so bad...trying to figure how to get it but not pay anywhere near the price!!:D Maybe DH will get it for Valentine's Day - I can only hope! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Love, love, love it! But I too hope the price comes down.

Lisa

I normally bring 3-4 tankinis with me. I'm self conscious about my abdomen section or I would so wear a bikini. I will post a couple (later today) I bought for my upcoming cruise in five weeks. Can't wait!!!

Edited by mon1jan1

I have a tankini already. I've been looking for a bikini, but there hasn't been anything I've liked in the stores yet, and I won't buy without trying on first.

This is the suit I already have...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/profile-by-gottex-tankini-top-bottoms/3500818?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=1486&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_5_D

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

Edited by ducklite