Carnival Cut backs I noticed, that I had expected. Thought I'd share.

TORQ

Such an old thread. I am kind of shocked people didn't know about all of these already.

Some of us don't cruise every single year or cruise the same line every time. Sometimes these old threads are helpful. Though this was started in 2016, so not really that old.

If a cruise line is ONLY taking things away, you are getting less for your money. However, if they are adding things like Guy's, Blue Iguana, BBQ, Taste, Sea Day Brunch, etc. then maybe it can be considered part of how the business evolves/changes with time.

As a veteran of only 2 cruises, I agree with the cutbacks...as long as it keeps the cruise affordable for me. As others in other threads have stated, that they are unhappy with some of the cutbacks..and that is certainly their choice, If keeping those things, amounted to $500.00 more per cruise....would free toiletries, chocolates on your pillows, tablecloths, meeting the maître de, be worth and extra $500.00?? Certainly not for me.....I'm happy with what Carnival has provided me so far, they provide me meals, a clean room...and an affordable vacation...anything on top of that I consider a bonus!

Why is everyone getting so defensive for Carnival? Where in the OPs post does he state that he is trying to convince people to stop cruising or that he is even mad about it? He says that these are the cutbacks that he noticed. For people to jump on his post to complain his post is kinda ridic.

Why is everyone getting so defensive for Carnival? Where in the OPs post does he state that he is trying to convince people to stop cruising or that he is even mad about it? He says that these are the cutbacks that he noticed. For people to jump on his post to complain his post is kinda ridic.

Not sure I understand, people post, and people comment, is that not what we do here? This is a Carnival thread and most here enjoy sailing on Carnival, which may or may not differ with the op or any other poster here.

I think it is totally normal for someone to post opposing views (if that has been their experience). What is not normal is the negative posters who have an anti Carnival agenda.......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

most of these cutbacks are minor! who cares if there isn't anything in the bathroom? you probably wouldn't use them anyways. don't fret about the small stuff enjoy your cruise. Newbies have no clue that these are cut backs so why tell them??:rolleyes: