PEARL late out of Ketchikan???

c-legs

Hi,

She was due out 13;30AKtime, still there as at 16;50AKtime....Any body knows why ? Hopefully not a ''mechanical''issue....Might have to skip

Victoria tomorrow if late enough....would face fine under PVSA's rules.

Cheers

C

Hi,

She was due out 13;30AKtime, still there as at 16;50AKtime....Any body knows why ? Hopefully not a ''mechanical''issue....Might have to skip

Victoria tomorrow if late enough....would face fine under PVSA's rules.

Cheers

C

There will be no fine under the PVSA rules. The proper authorities will come out and stamp the paperwork. The same thing happens in Ensenada if weather doesn't allow the ship to enter port. She is scheduled to arrive in Victoria at 6:30PM tomorrow. Does she arrive in Seattle on Sunday?

There has been a death on board, and US Authorities delayed the sailing and are investigating. Now expected to embark the pilot off Victoria at 18:45 at the earliest. She may not dock at all, but rather anchor and send ship's officers ashore via fast tender to have paper work signed by Canadian Authorities in order to comply with US regulations. If she does dock, it would not be until 19:45.

There has been a death on board, and US Authorities delayed the sailing and are investigating. Now expected to embark the pilot off Victoria at 18:45 at the earliest. She may not dock at all, but rather anchor and send ship's officers ashore via fast tender to have paper work signed by Canadian Authorities in order to comply with US regulations. If she does dock, it would not be until 19:45.

Are you sure? My sister is on the Jewel or the Pearl. All I know she was in Ketchikan today. So now I'm a tad worried. I haven't heard a peep out of her today.

Does anyone know if the Pearl and Jewel are both in Alaska today?

Thanks. ☹️

Are you sure? My sister is on the Jewel or the Pearl. All I know she was in Ketchikan today. So now I'm a tad worried. I haven't heard a peep out of her today.

Does anyone know if the Pearl and Jewel are both in Alaska today?

Thanks. ☹️

I was on the Pearl. Yes there was a death onboard. We left 4 hours late