Cannot Book from NCL website

wilmingtech

I am having trouble trying to book from the NCL.com website and I am sure it is a setting on my browser or antivirus somewhere.

So far I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer from 2 different computers as well as dolphin browser and chrome on my phone. I have also tried from the 3 browsers on my computer with the antivirus turned off.

The issue is when I get to the page attached below and click the ORANGEcontinue button nothing happens.

I was just wondering if anyone else had run into this before and had a solution. (Mine was contacting a TA to book the cruise but still bothering me that I cannot do it from my browser)

thanks!

-Sean

1267755554_NCLWebsite.jpg.98e8f7fc10a367dbfe226a8232c2ebcc.jpg

Edited by wilmingtech

It amazing me that all the cruise lines have problems with their sites. They make it as hard as they can to book a cruise, which sounds ridiculous to me.

If you call the 800 number or your PCC you avoid all these problems and for me it takes less than 5 minutes. Unless you know what codes to apply online, you might still miss out on some promotions.

I have tried now from 4 machines - 2 windows 7 and 2 windows 8. Maybe I need a mac :)

I have tried clearing the cache, browser settings, resetting to default..etc.

Does anyone else have this issue from a windows or android based machine?

I have tried off and on about a month now...just thought I would post here to see if I was the only one with the issue or if others were experiencing the same thing. Its not a big deal really more annoying than anything else.

Thanks all for your help.

-Sean

Dear Wilmingtech,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having. We'd like to assist you. Can you please send an email with your contact information to us at publicrelations@ncl.com? Please also identify yourself as Wilmingtech from Cruise Critic.

Thank you!

I have tried now from 4 machines - 2 windows 7 and 2 windows 8. Maybe I need a mac :)

I have tried clearing the cache, browser settings, resetting to default..etc.

Does anyone else have this issue from a windows or android based machine?

I have tried off and on about a month now...just thought I would post here to see if I was the only one with the issue or if others were experiencing the same thing. Its not a big deal really more annoying than anything else.

Thanks all for your help.

-Sean

Do you have a pop up blocker software or an ad-block type software that may be blocking the site? Might want to try turning them off.

No pop-up blocker....all up to date.

Ive contacted NCL support ...if they can figure out what I am doing wrong...I'll post back here when I get the answer.

Still waiting to hear if anyone else has tried and has had the same issue from a windows machine.

Thanks all.

-Sean

• 2 weeks later...
We do listen! Thanks to your report we fixed the conflict with Ghostery.

All the best,

Fidel Pérez

Fidel sent me an email asking some questions and they figured out the issue and it seems to be fixed now. Nice that they pay attention!

-Sean