RCCL Raises Prices of Nellie's Beach Cabanas (AGAIN!!) and Some Excursions!!!

Back in early Feb, RCCL advertised a sale on excursions and drink packages. The prices were great and I cancelled and rebooked some excursions and a drink package and saved some money!!

Tonight, I received an email stating excursions for our cruise were on sale again. I looked mine up to see if I could save even more money. HA!! The zipline at Labadee is a true sale and the price is great and the same as I paid in Feb. However, I looked up my excursion in Cozumel and the "sale" price (advertised at 15% off onboard prices) is now more expensive than what I originally paid before the February sale. So thankful they really did have a sale in Feb and I got that price. The "sale" price now is $29 more than the sale price back in Feb and $7 more than what I originally paid back in December. Talk about a fake sale!!!

I also noticed the prices of cabanas went up YET AGAIN for Nellie's Beach. Now they are $510 for over the water, $407 for a beach/waterfront and they don't have the prices listed for hilltops or standard. They haven't raised the prices for Barefoot Beach...so far. I can't believe people still rent over-the-water cabanas at the price they're asking now. They are $200 more than what I paid for one in Dec. '13. That's quite a price hike in 3 yrs!! Gotta love this price....$19.00 for an adult floating beach mat and $19.75 for a child's floating beach mat. WHAT ARE KIDS EATING NOWADAYS to make their mats more expensive???? Surely that one is an IT glitch??? Then again, who knows.

I'm starting to wonder if they raised the prices on numerous excursions and are now having a fake sale (lowering them a bit more than the price hike) in order to keep people from more sticker shock? :confused:

Just got done rebooking four excursions for two September cruises. Saved $90 (total for 2 people) on tours that were pretty cheap when I first bought them. One tour went from $44 down to $34 per person.

Nellie cabanas did go up but we never thought these were worth booking. The Dreamworks Photo Safari with waterslide is still free for adults.

We re-booked the jetskis yesterday at a reduced rate from when we booked in January

We also booked the zip line in Jamaica a little less than what we paid two years ago.

Even though it says drink package 20% off it is still the same price when we booked in January.

Just like shopping anywhere gotta know your prices.

Yea things increase in cost but really on some of these!!!

We saved over $100 for our group of 5 on our Mexico excursion with the current sale. We also rented a Nellie's over the water bungalow in Labadee, which today still shows as the same price that we booked it for back in October. Not sure why so many people on these boards care how others spend their money.