Xpress Pass and eDocs

TERRIER1

Is there a difference between the Express Pass and eDocs? I was able to do an online check in and print my Express pass. Luggage tag availability wasn't there. Do we also receive eDocs? We booked with a TA so does the edocs come from Azamara of the TA?

And here is a real silly question. If I print the luggage then how do they go on the luggage since there is no adhesive? We have only sailed Oceania and they mail luggage tags that stick to gether when you place them on your luggage handles. Thanks.

How far out is your cruise?

Once you get within 6 weeks of the cruise, you can go to the xpress pass page and get a link to order tags...they will get there within 10 days...TA can help of course

You dont need the edocs unless it gives you added comfort

Hi Terrier1. Our experience is that the Xpress pass was available first, then we received our Ticket Booklet, at which time a button became available to press to request luggage tags. I did this a few days ago and today I received my luggage tags from Azamara in the post. You will have some tags in your Ticket Booklet which can be printed off and folded down. On other cruises we have done this but have laminated the tickets and fixed them in our cases with either elastic band or ribbon through a punched-hole in the laminated tickets. Alternatively, they can be stapled as directed in the booklet and Sellotaped to the case. But it may well be worth waiting for the original tags from Azamara. Enjoy your cruise :-)

You do not need the eDocs, unless you want them for any reason. You can print them from the Website and chose any pages you want so you do not waste paper and toner. If you want a printed booklet from Azamara there is a charge for that. You will see a button on your page once you are about 14 days to 49 days away from your cruise. You can then order your luggage tags on line and you get them in the mail quickly. We have never waited more than 5 days for them to arrive. You do not need them, however, you can get luggage tags from the porters at the terminal, or as stated, print them out yourselves and tape them on your luggage. Have a great cruise