Toronto to Miami

Mama2girlz

WOW! You'd make a good detective!
Around here, sometime you have to be....especially when the original question is missing some important information.

Personally, I don't bother with that research.....I'm more of a GIGO kind of fellow.

Are you willing to pay more if the prices go up and never return back to the current level? Simple question that you have to answer. If you are unwilling to pay more, can you risk prices rising? If, OTOH, you are willing to wager on a price drop with the risk of a price increase, then only your own risk tolerance matters.

And your price is the best that's currently available - assuming you are looking at flying AA.

Around here, sometime you have to be....especially when the original question is missing some important information.

Personally, I don't bother with that research.....I'm more of a GIGO kind of fellow.

Are you willing to pay more if the prices go up and never return back to the current level? Simple question that you have to answer. If you are unwilling to pay more, can you risk prices rising? If, OTOH, you are willing to wager on a price drop with the risk of a price increase, then only your own risk tolerance matters.

And your price is the best that's currently available - assuming you are looking at flying AA.

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter. I apologize for leaving out important information,

Edited by Mama2girlz

If you aren't opposed to going to Buffalo, I see flights from Buffalo to MIA and FLL for around $300.

I'll often fly out of Montreal to get a direct flight, would certainly fly out of a close US Airport to save $200 a person.

Come back and confirm your dates and see if the folks her can come up with some good suggestions.

If you aren't opposed to going to Buffalo, I see flights from Buffalo to MIA and FLL for around $300.

I'll often fly out of Montreal to get a direct flight, would certainly fly out of a close US Airport to save $200 a person.

Come back and confirm your dates and see if the folks her can come up with some good suggestions.

Thanks. I was eagerly waiting for Southwest to release their October dates, checked at 8am. While the flight cost was about $230 less than Toronto the flight times were terrible. And would mean adding hotels stays on either end of our travel days, increasing the costs. Also, Buffalo is a 6 hour drive from our home. So with all that we booked AA Toronto-MIAMI for $1053 for two return non-stop. We are happy with price and times. And it's covered by CC points, so that makes us very happy!

Edited by Mama2girlz