Azamara Launches New Ad Campaign & TV Commercial

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Azamara is launching a new ad campaign, including their first Television commercial. It's very encouraging news, and another step in the right direction. Kudos to Azamara !

The article and video are located at the link below. Enjoy !

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/12148-new-ad-campaign-from-azamara-club-cruises-with-tv-commercials.html

Edited by Host Andy

BTW, although the article states that it's Azamara's first TV commerical... I could have sworn that Azamara had some brief TV spots a few years ago. Perhaps Bonnie or one of our members can share their recollections.

BTW, although the article states that it's Azamara's first TV commerical... I could have sworn that Azamara had some brief TV spots a few years ago. Perhaps Bonnie or one of our members can share their recollections.

Good morning Andy. It is our first TV ad campaign. For now the ads can be found on Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown (CNN) and CBS Sunday Morning. I forgot to mention the ads are in 9 metro markets.

Edited by BBMacLaird
I forgot to add that only in 9 markets so far.

Good morning Andy. It is our first TV ad campaign. For now the ads can be found on Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown (CNN) and CBS Sunday Morning. I forgot to mention the ads are in 9 metro markets.

Thanks Bonnie !