Dominick cut my Hair on Freedom of the Seas last week. I am very pleased

AmberTeka

IT WAS ...................... a wonderful haircut and syle. It was the first time for us on RCI. First time I had ever been to the Spa. ( I have RA, and was having a flare. Wanted to spare my wrist but still have clean hair.)

Cost was $59 and that included tip. I tipped extra when I saw what I looked like in the mirror. I am picky about my hair. But I was sick of it looking a mess. I asked him to trim and even it out. He used scissors. Worked quickly. Used a blow dryer and curling rod at same time to dry and set. ( style stayed in for a good while too) After he brushed it, he took his hands and flipped this and that.......................I looked Good. Honest.

He is from Poland. He told me his dream was to one day own salons named just Dominick. With his talent, I think he will do just that.

We had a good cruise. But I am a Carnival, Princess person. I enjoy the perks we have earned on both lines.

But when it comes to hair............Dominick knows hair. And picky people know that when your hair is cut well......it falls into shape when you wash and blow dry it. I did today. My hair looks great. Almost worth taking another cruise in six weeks to get him to cut it again. Wish I had the FUNDS!!!

I HAD to give a shout out for him. He is exceptionally talented. IF you are on Freedom of the Seas for the next few months, and want a wash, trim and Set...............He is the man to see.

Not related. Not Polish. I am Scotch and French, and like most Americans, some Hispanic, some Italian, Some Greek, Some Finnish, Some, Swedish....................Never met him. Don't know anyone who is related to him. Never been to Poland or on RCI FOS before.

I was just very, very pleased at the haircut I walked out of the FOS spa with and I am enjoying it today.

Biggest fear is exactly this....finding someone who cuts my hair perfectly, who's geographically unavailable.

Glad you got a fantastic haircut. :) Hopefully you got his contact info for when he gets those salons of his.

Edited by SadieN

My suggestion is that you go to your regular hairdresser and have him/her take LOADS of pictures of how the cut was done.... along with a bunch for yourself, so if/when you change hairdressers, you can show the pics. Worth a try anyway. No one may be able to exactly reproduce the cut but you will at least have a reference.