When is everyone cruising???

have just done Ancient Wonders on celebration Loved Santorini and Lesbos .Doing Msc Orchestra in February flying Emirates to Dubai cruising Abu Dhabi,Oman etc can't wait have persuaded 10 family members to join us of which 6have never cruised before they are getting super excited just need to get Christmas out of the way first.:)

Hi

Celebrity Equinox 14th October and QM2 next May. Haven't deserted Thomson but Equinox just had my dream itinerary and QM2 is one of their special 175th anniversary cruises sailing into Liverpool, my home town. Have sailed Cunard before but not Celebrity. Keep looking at Thomson but quite often I think the prices are on the high side and we were disappointed with the food in the main restaurant on Celebration last May. I keep looking though.......

Sandie

No harm in trying other lines - I know Little Nell really enjoyed her cruise with Celebrity!

Sure did, Jules :)

There probably isn't a perfect cruise line out there and I think it is about whether a cruise line is providing you with what you need and what is important to you.

Yes, it doesn't have the friendly ambience of Thomson but the service was wonderful with 2,300 passengers and 1,000 crew. Without the drinks package drinks are very expensive but they have started to offer free drinks packages, which we had. We did meet lots of lovely people onboard and the newer ships, wonderful food and entertainment and slick organisation and professionalism made it very likely that we would travel with them again.

Celebrity met all of our essential requirements!

I am in Majorca now waiting to go on Dream on Saturday.

Funny enough, i don't wan't the weekend to come too soon as i am having a good time at the hotel.

The weather is absolutely boiling by the way for anyone off on their travels in the next couple of days.