C&A points question...

I cruise solo, so I know in Inside, Ocean View, and Balcony cabins I get double points.

I was reading that Suites (including Jr Suites) also get the extra point.

But the site says something like "for guests staying in suite accommodations and/or pay a single pricing type for double accommodations". So does that mean IF I changed to a Junior Suite I'd get 3 points per night? Or would it still just be the 2?

1 extra point for solo + 1 extra point for the JS or higher.

Hi.

Solo in a suite will get you 3 points per night. Including junior suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!! Knowing that this one in a balcony alone would put me only 3 points from Emerald does make me ponder upgrading... Hmmm.....

I mean, why not do it rather than know that my points would bump me to the next level 2 days into the next cruise, right?

Thanks!! Knowing that this one in a balcony alone would put me only 3 points from Emerald does make me ponder upgrading... Hmmm.....

I mean, why not do it rather than know that my points would bump me to the next level 2 days into the next cruise, right?

You won't get bumped up to the next level mid cruise. Points are not awarded until after the cruise is completed.

The only additions, benefits of reaching Emerald is an extra $25 balcony discount and a welcome aboard amenity of a can of soda or a bottle of water. Not worth paying extra for to achieve the level early IMO.

You won't actually bump to the next level until after you complete the cruise you hit the number on.

Only pinnacle are recognized at the new level mid cruise. I read that, no where near it yet myself.

You won't actually bump to the next level until after you complete the cruise you hit the number on.

Only pinnacle are recognized at the new level mid cruise. I read that, no where near it yet myself.

You won't get bumped up to the next level mid cruise. Points are not awarded until after the cruise is completed.

The only additions, benefits of reaching Emerald is an extra $25 balcony discount and a welcome aboard amenity of a can of soda or a bottle of water. Not worth paying extra for to achieve the level early IMO.

No, I know that. That's why initially I was thinking I might do it so that my NEXT cruise after this one I'd be Emerald. But then I looked at the benefits again and nah...they're not worth the price jump on the one I've got booked. I'll be patient. :P