Is anyone on Seadream II right now?

landman4455

Back to work on the Awards Mr. Hum.:eek:

You again ! Haha

You crafty old coyote !

And ho hum fell for it !

May have news for you on the other thread concerning your subscription wrangle and resumption of End of Voyage Awards.

I am assuming Ho Hum is on the cruise ATM, not that I need to know; although I wonder how else he/she would know that.

If so, is Ho Hum on the next cruise to Mumbai?

No (as reported on next thread) ho hum was on preceding voyage: Hong kong to Singapore which ended earlier today. Ho hum was simply told of following and current voyage, which he does not believe is going to Mumbai.

It is currently under charter. Sadly they did not invite ho hum.

There is a voyage out of Mumbai in early April.

You can check future (but not current) voyage on SD website.

Do you know crew on SD2 ? Or is there another reason for your enquiry ?

Kind regards

Charter or related to owner? This current voyage of Norwegians wasn't on the web site list of itineraries available for public booking. Thanks again to Ho Hum here and on the other thread.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

100 Norwegians! We had about 10 on our Caribbean cruise a few years ago and that was more than enough. Obnoxious lot.

;) There were a couple of groups on that particular cruise that were obnoxious. I distinctly remember a couple of people sneaking behind Manuel's bar when he wasn't looking and helping themselves to booze. And I remember a fight almost breaking out in the piano bar… It was wild stuff!

My very first cruise was on a Royal Caribbean ship out of Oslo. It was a 4 night cruise, so there were about 1400 Norwegians onboard and only about 40 Americans. They were pretty rowdy!

I'm sure somewhere there is someone who thinks a group of Americans are too something or Brazilians and we all know about the fun loving Canadians and Australians. So to judge all Norwegians is pretty harsh. Who knows, maybe Southerners from the US could even be rowdier than the Norwegians. I do remember one crossing where the beer shortage was driven by certain folks from Florida and Indiana and there was a concern about the low level of champagne.

I'm sure somewhere there is someone who thinks a group of Americans are too something or Brazilians and we all know about the fun loving Canadians and Australians. So to judge all Norwegians is pretty harsh. Who knows, maybe Southerners from the US could even be rowdier than the Norwegians. I do remember one crossing where the beer shortage was driven by certain folks from Florida and Indiana and there was a concern about the low level of champagne.

FT, do I resemble that remark??:eek::D:D

Personally, I enjoyed the Norwegians that were on my cruises. Yes, I found them to be rowdy, but they were also basically fun loving and inclusive. I don't mind people who like to party as long as they're friendly and don't act like they are the only ones on the ship. Incidentally, the folks I alluded to who weren't on their best behavior weren't from the group of Norwegians.

I can think of other groups I've sailed with who were rowdy and obnoxious but not particularly nice or friendly. I don't enjoy sailing with those types of people, regardless of where they came from. But I will say, not once have I run into Norwegian party animals who weren't nice. ;)

Edited by knotheadusc

On our last SD cruise we had a large group of Brazilians, at first we thought they were rude and very noisy, it turned out the main problem was that hardly any of them spoke any English and our Portugese was non existent!! Meet them in the corridor individually and they smiled and said "ELLO"... on mass and tipsy they were however a different story!!