Mini suite with large balcony on Breakaway

ilovelucy

We normally stay in mini suites and like a good balcony. As I was getting off the Getaway (same as Breakaway I assume) yesterday, I walked down to a deck 8 large balcony mini to take a look. I really liked it, thinking it was indeed a near perfect size. One of the two rooms I looked at had a larger table and four chairs around the table, with balcony room to spare. If I book either of those ships again, I'll get one of the deck 8 large balcony minis.

We just got back today and stayed in 8724. Awesome location and room. Balcony was great size and easily accommodated our family of 4. You can't go wrong with these rooms. One warning was the room really was rocking over the rough seas we experienced on the ride home

We just got back today and stayed in 8724. Awesome location and room. Balcony was great size and easily accommodated our family of 4. You can't go wrong with these rooms. One warning was the room really was rocking over the rough seas we experienced on the ride home

Must be a common thing. We had rocking seas on the way back too the week before you.

Thank you all so much, I feel much better just knowing that I have done the right thing. For our last 7 cruises we have always had an aft penthouse, but the price on the Breakaway was way tooooo high. So I will be happy with a large balcony.:)

We normally stay in mini suites and like a good balcony. As I was getting off the Getaway (same as Breakaway I assume) yesterday, I walked down to a deck 8 large balcony mini to take a look. I really liked it, thinking it was indeed a near perfect size. One of the two rooms I looked at had a larger table and four chairs around the table, with balcony room to spare. If I book either of those ships again, I'll get one of the deck 8 large balcony minis.

If you can get 8114 or 8714 -these are MXs- you will save money and have the same size cabin and balcony as the M 6. We loved 8114 and have booked it again for next cruise.

Must be a common thing. We had rocking seas on the way back too the week before you.

which itinerary?

Had one of these staterooms. Was a guarantee assignment. Large balcony was really nice size; but, 1st morning in Bermuda found soot on the balcony. Wife not happy about that, as she had a bathing suit there. Also, this balcony extends out much farther than the balconies above, and I did find trash and cig. butts from time to time. Nice having lounger on balcony. Big bathroom in stateroom, too!

Just stayed in 8114 on Getaway and it was amazing. Bed by Balcony, Balcony was HUGE and I do mean huge, not much by way of privacy but that's fine by me.

2 longers, 2 chairs a table and 4 people still with room.

We could look up and see people sitting sideways with their legs pressed against the glass trying to eat or enjoy the view. It did not look comfortable at all.

Deck 8 all the way. Easy to take stairs to most places. Loved it.