Just off Adventure, open to answer questions

Our group of 27 got off yesterday. It was a pretty good cruise visiting St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba and Curacao. I noticed that there are not many threads about this ship so feel free to ask me what I thought.

Here is what we did in port:

St. Thomas-Shopped a little in the AM and went back on board to enjoy the pool.

St. Kitts-Asked a taxi for the best beach, he suggested we stop at South Friars and then to Cockelshell. We loved Cockelshell.

Aruba-Took a ride to Palm beach for the day.

Curacao-Went snorkeling for the day, it was great. I will look up the company if anyone wants it.

Our group of 27 got off yesterday. It was a pretty good cruise visiting St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba and Curacao. I noticed that there are not many threads about this ship so feel free to ask me what I thought.

Here is what we did in port:

St. Thomas-Shopped a little in the AM and went back on board to enjoy the pool.

St. Kitts-Asked a taxi for the best beach, he suggested we stop at South Friars and then to Cockelshell. We loved Cockelshell.

Aruba-Took a ride to Palm beach for the day.

Curacao-Went snorkeling for the day, it was great. I will look up the company if anyone wants it.

What was your favorite and least favorite thing on the ship?

What did you love about Cockelshell beach? I am looking for a beach with shade, food/drink and nice for swimming and walking.

Thanks

Has anybody stayed in a cabin on Adventure in one of the front cabin's. I think it would be pretty to see where you're sailing but also scary. How is the motion forward in the ship? Thanks for any info.

Is the MDR open for lunch on embarkation day? Or just the buffet? Were you able to snorkel at Cockelshell beach?

MDR is not open for lunch on embarkation day. However, Cafe Promenade and Windjammer (buffet) are open.

Edited by clarea

Anyone know if you reserve Giovannis the first night if it comes at a discount as compared to booking online before we cruise? We're a year out but starting slowly to get some info.

I do not recall the order of the menus, if I have time I will look over the menus and let you know.

Cockelshell beach had very clear water, nice chairs and umbrellas, good food and drink that was reasonably priced. The beach isn't real long but has great views. The drive to the beach is amazing too.

I have no clue about the wine and dine package, we did the premium package. $440 and change for the week. You DO NOT need both people in the stateroom to purchase the package.

I will follow up with snorkel company for Curaçao. We went to the opening show and the late night comedy once, they were ok. There is a guy playing in the duck and dog nightly until May, he is great.

I don't know if MDR is open on embarkation day. A lot of people were snorkeling at cockelshell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was the ship crowded? Were the ports crowded? We also sail Sunday.

The ship never felt crowded and it was sold out.

St. Thomas was crowded but 5 ships were in port that day. We shared St. Kitts with the Legend and were alone for the last 2 stops.

Does anybody know what the new enhancements are going to be in 2016? I know they just had some but on the web site it was listed to have more in 2016.

My guess is the same thing that happened to Navigator will be done to Adventure (nothing is confirmed)...

Flowrider

New cabins on deck 12

Specialty restaurants, probably Sabor/Izumi

And more...