Steakhouse bar wines by the glass

Does anyone have a copy of the steakhouse bar wines by the glass list? I don't like their other wine by the glass options.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went there 2 weeks ago and was going to snap a pic but did not. The wine by the glass list was fairly limited......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Was this taken at the steakhouse bar? It looks like the wine list from the majority of bars on the ship. Someone on here told me the steakhouse bar offered a lot better selection.

It's from my dinner in the Steakhouse. Here is the rest of the menu in case you're interested.

b17b0b4dc87b9fc3dc689d851e194025.jpg

dee191e525b33e5958252bdf47ce7f6e.jpg

6e0197c4029fce7b99c4af20812b6993.jpg

Was this taken at the steakhouse bar? It looks like the wine list from the majority of bars on the ship. Someone on here told me the steakhouse bar offered a lot better selection.

I love Conundrum! Gotta get cheers for sure now!

Looks like a fairly good by the glass selection. Most bars and restaurants that I have seen have limited by the glass selections. Of course better bottle selections are common.

Wine tastes vary greatly. I don't see anything my husband and I would like on here. This is very disappointing. [emoji17]. We will bring one bottle each on board and buy however many bottles they will allow at 50% off the first night in the steakhouse. No need for Cheers, they don't offer any descent wines by the glass.

Wine tastes vary greatly. I don't see anything my husband and I would like on here. This is very disappointing. [emoji17]. We will bring one bottle each on board and buy however many bottles they will allow at 50% off the first night in the steakhouse. No need for Cheers, they don't offer any descent wines by the glass.

Yes, many are disappointed in the wines by the glass but they are not comparing it other restaurants wine by the glass but wines by the bottle selection which are two different things.

I agree Cheers is not tailored for true wine drinkers. But there is enough decent ones there - Chandon, Oyster Bay Sauvignon, the Kendal Jacksons, Hess Select and Layer Cake to keep most satisfied along with cocktails, specialty coffees, bottled water, etc.

And tastes do vary. You were wise to check to see what is offered. On Celebrity they have the Classic and Premium packages and many wine drinkers are not pleased with either. I was OK with Classic and DH barely tolerated the Premium. YMMV