Soft drink package question

Sunnysafari

When you buy the soft drink package do they still give you the Norwegian insulated cup? We were on the Dawn last year, and are wondering if they still give these out? We enjoyed the soft drinks, but BTW :) found that the bars on board make much better sodas than the restaurants.

Thanks!

When you buy the soft drink package do they still give you the Norwegian insulated cup? We were on the Dawn last year, and are wondering if they still give these out? We enjoyed the soft drinks, but BTW :) found that the bars on board make much better sodas than the restaurants.

Thanks!

Yes, you still receive the cup.

Thanks!

In the online information regarding the Soda Package, it reads the following:

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program.

Here is a link, you just have to scroll down the page to get to the Soda Package:

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more#adult

Do the mugs come with the UBP? I know that soda is included with this package, but wasn't sure about the mug since we didn't technically "purchase" the soda package by itself. RCCL includes a mug but I know different cruise lines have their own rules. Thanks!

We have never got the insulated mug with the UBP. Only when we have purchases the soda package.

We have been collecting the soda mugs for years and have always gotten one with our soda package. (They seem to change every so often).

I'm just wondering how much longer they will actually still offer the free mugs since there's so many things changing and cutting back on NCL with the new CEO taking over. :(

I just got off a Carnival cruise and they do not give you a free mug. You have to buy it if you want it. I think it's just a matter of time before NCL does this as well. :o