3 Nighter---Elite Benefits/CC $$

CanICruiseSoon

Sailing on a three nighter. Will I still receive the Elite benefits and the $100 for Captains Circle over 50 plus cruises?
As Paul says, yes to both. However, Elite Captain's Circle and the loyalty benefit are based on cruise credits, not number of cruises. For many, it's the same but if you've sailed in a full suite or solo, you get more credits.

As Paul says, yes to both. However, Elite Captain's Circle and the loyalty benefit are based on cruise credits, not number of cruises. For many, it's the same but if you've sailed in a full suite or solo, you get more credits.

Is doesn't matter. If the original poster has over 50 cruises, as they said,

they get $100 loyality bonus.

There is no larger bonus, regardless of how many additional 'credits' they

may have.

Is doesn't matter. If the original poster has over 50 cruises, as they said, they get $100 loyality bonus.

There is no larger bonus, regardless of how many additional 'credits' they may have.

You're right. But it's still based on credits, not cruises. :) Edited by Pam in CA

Also, as there is no Captains Circle Party, each past passenger gets a free drink coupon. And, I have heard, if you are one of the top 3 most travelled, you get a specialty restaurant voucher. They do have the platinum/elite lounge however, and free laundry (if you can put it in right away!)

Also, as there is no Captains Circle Party, each past passenger gets a free drink coupon. And, I have heard, if you are one of the top 3 most travelled, you get a specialty restaurant voucher. They do have the platinum/elite lounge however, and free laundry (if you can put it in right away!)

We got the vouchers on a three day cruise.

I think it was in place of the most travelled lunch / cocktail party.

We got the voucher, but we were not top three.

We got the vouchers on a three day cruise.

I think it was in place of the most travelled lunch / cocktail party.

We got the voucher, but we were not top three.

We received the restaurant voucher on our 4 day trip & thought it was better than a cocktail party they had on the 5 day trip that had some cold appetizers with drinks. :( Some people I'm sure don't agree but it was something different than the same old get-together.

We received the restaurant voucher on our 4 day trip & thought it was better than a cocktail party they had on the 5 day trip that had some cold appetizers with drinks. :( Some people I'm sure don't agree but it was something different than the same old get-together.

I would rate the voucher or the luncheon above the cocktail party.

Voucher vs. luncheon -- luck of the draw. If you have an interesting

table host, and the other passengers are interesting, then luncheon is

good.

At one luncheon, the first thing one couple did was tell us how much

the hated gays. I thought -- wow -- that is the one thing you want

me to know about you???

And, there is often some old woman who thinks that because she has

been on a lot of cruises, she is personal friends with the captain.

Calls him by his first name, etc.

And, the people who want to tell you how self-important they are by

describing every cruise they have been on.

On the other hand, we sat with the chief engineer and his wife on Ruby

a year or two ago. It was excellent. It was right after concordia, and

he had been to giglio when he was home on leave. And, other pax

were good.

Just off Grand three day run....Got drink voucher , but our letter state the Top 20 got dining voucher.

I was told by the Captain's Circle Hostess that it's the top 20 passengers, plus invited guests, for a total of forty passengers. Sometimes they can go a little higher for the cocktail parties, depending upon the size of the venue.

It's the top 20 cruisers on 4 day & less cruisers & top 40 on 5 or more days. I suppose they could increase the number if people ties for the last position but I suspect it would be a rare case to have both the same number of days and same number of cruises.

It's the top 20 cruisers on 4 day & less cruisers & top 40 on 5 or more days. I suppose they could increase the number if people ties for the last position but I suspect it would be a rare case to have both the same number of days and same number of cruises.

Confused about the "top 40 on 5 or more days." We just returned from the Coral repo LA to FLL. We were in the most travelled passenger group, but at the luncheon there certainly were not 40 people. In the past luncheons it's always been between 20-30.

Would you mind sharing the source of the numbers?

Shirley

Confused about the "top 40 on 5 or more days." We just returned from the Coral repo LA to FLL. We were in the most travelled passenger group, but at the luncheon there certainly were not 40 people. In the past luncheons it's always been between 20-30.

There have been about 40 people (+ hosts) at the luncheons I have been to.

Shirley

I'm not sure why that would be since they always send out invitations to sufficient passengers if the first choices don't care to attend. Could be that you didn't count correctly? :confused: On a 5, 7 or 10 day trip I've never seen less than at least 40. They always find someone to back-fill. ;)

I'm not sure why that would be since they always send out invitations to sufficient passengers if the first choices don't care to attend. ;)

Once, I was on some ship in St. Thomas. When I came back on board

at the end of the day, there was a letter from the captains circle host

telling me that because some passengers had to disembark, I was now

top 3 -- 3rd.

It was funny, because some of the paperwork still had the other folk's

name on it.

Once, I was on some ship in St. Thomas. When I came back on board

at the end of the day, there was a letter from the captains circle host

telling me that because some passengers had to disembark, I was now

top 3 -- 3rd.

It was funny, because some of the paperwork still had the other folk's

name on it.