Took Upsell offer to a PH

Iamthesea

Either side is usually fine. I've been in both. They were booked in 7133 and took the upsell on first go around which was approx 2 weeks ago.

I would agree usually but this cruise was a bit unusual. All 3 Owners and 7 of the 8 Vistas were available. A week later, one of the owners and all 7 Vistas were still available. Today, there are still 2 Vistas left.

January 4th is when we received the first offer for Owners, Vista or PH. So yes, it was 2 weeks ago.

And I just realized that you said Wally upgraded to the Owners Suite (OS)! :eek: I was thinking Oceania Suite (OC). WOW!

I would love to take an upsell. Problem is my TA is on a cruise now and O says I have to go thru him. I'll see whats available when he returns.

Were in a B3 now with an extended balcony, but in the bow. Does anyone have any comments or issues with where we are? We love to cruise and enjoy the rocking of the ship to put us to sleep. Hope the beds are as comfortable as everyone says. On the Marina 2/1 sailing.

I'd get in touch with your TA through email. My TA says that she is required to send all offers, so your TA is failing in that department. :(

We liked 7108 with the veranda being opened on 2 sides. ;)

Just check the daily menu for the MDR (in the lounge or at the restaurant after lunch) and if it's on the menu when you are in a specialty, you can still ask your butler to have it in your suite before you go to dinner.

Wonderful!

Just found out how to de- ice my windshield in 6o seconds

Is it the trick where you roll down the window and stick your head through the ice? Saw that on video yesterday.:D

And I just realized that you said Wally upgraded to the Owners Suite (OS)! :eek: I was thinking Oceania Suite (OC). WOW!

Is it the trick where you roll down the window and stick your head through the ice? Saw that on video yesterday.:D

I know. What a way to have a first cruise on Oceania?

De-icing 1/3 water and 2/3 rubbing alcohol and spray the windshield. Has to do with freezing point for rubbing alcohol.:)

De-icing 1/3 water and 2/3 rubbing alcohol and spray the windshield. Has to do with freezing point for rubbing alcohol.:)

So happy our days of ice and snow are behind us. I grew up in Minn. and moved to

CT where I met my husband. So Florida is nice!

We were in 7028 for 17 days so pretty sure you will love 7133;). We asked for loungers and they were on our veranda when we arrived.

imgsvr.ashx?cmd=4&appContextId=12704&eMediaID=HZ6Djrirc_QwlLioj52EENP1Kr8OKRyz&hires=1&maxSize=600

When we participated in the cabin crawl, DH moved one of the chairs from the foot of the bed to the sitting area to give us a little more room. It remained there for the rest of the cruise.

imgsvr.ashx?cmd=4&appContextId=12704&eMediaID=HZ6Djrirc_Qp6E,6fySWPTToJHroFcNS&hires=1&maxSize=600

And then there will be fabulous views from your wonderful veranda - Enjoy!!!

imgsvr.ashx?cmd=4&appContextId=12704&eMediaID=HZ6Djrirc_SNC9Kair55oPIuiGdSGkZQ&hires=1&maxSize=600

Thank you so much for the photos. I have looked all over for pictures of these cabins and the veranda. We had the B3 extended last year and thought that veranda was great!!! Loungers were already out when we arrived. We did not request. This was on the Riviera. How did you request ahead of time?

PS - I hope you don't mind that I have copied your photos and flipped them so that I can see what our layout will be like. :D Do you have photos of the bathroom and closet, also?

My daughter buys a similar product at Walmart. An aerosol in the auto section. She is looking for a house with a garage. :D

Thank you for your suggestion. I will call them in the morning as they are closed now. I checked with a different TA, one who does mass production, they have cabins listed for MUCH less than O is showing.

That's who we booked with. They have great pricing and we have saved possibly thousands with them over the last few years.

IMG_1298.jpg.724093b72438fc2982a4f890dbc7fb2f.jpg

Thank you so much for the photos. I have looked all over for pictures of these cabins and the veranda. We had the B3 extended last year and thought that veranda was great!!! Loungers were already out when we arrived. We did not request. This was on the Riviera. How did you request ahead of time?

The loungers are now a permanent addition to the back 4 penthouses and are the fancier ones to match the chairs.

Thanks to all, I called revenue dept this am. We took upsell from B3 to A1 and are now in cabins next to our friends. Very happy. Just changed luggage tags to reflect new cabin.

Happy for you. :) I hope you didn't have to pay up much. When we first booked our B3 back in August, the rates were higher. Last month we thought about moving to the A1 when the rates were reduced. The A1 was actually (and still is) $200 less per person than what our B3 was originally going for. We didn't do it because we did not want to give up our extended balcony.

I guess we will be seeing you on the Spa Terrace! :D

The loungers are now a permanent addition to the back 4 penthouses and are the fancier ones to match the chairs.

Very nice! :cool:

Happy for you. :) I hope you didn't have to pay up much. When we first booked our B3 back in August, the rates were higher. Last month we thought about moving to the A1 when the rates were reduced. The A1 was actually (and still is) $200 less per person than what our B3 was originally going for. We didn't do it because we did not want to give up our extended balcony.

I guess we will be seeing you on the Spa Terrace! :D

Very nice! :cool:

No, we did not pay much. We booked a year ago, had an ocean view with a auto upgrade to a balcony. Does anyone know if the balcony dividers open?

I don't know about Oceania, but on Celebrity, the divider either has to remain locked, or opened and secured. You cannot open and close the divider yourself. So if you have it open and you are not hanging out with your friends, be sure and keep your curtains pulled tight! :D

I don't know about Oceania, but on Celebrity, the divider either has to remain locked, or opened and secured. You cannot open and close the divider yourself. So if you have it open and you are not hanging out with your friends, be sure and keep your curtains pulled tight! :D

Know

Celebrity very well, having been on contless cruises with them. Hoping Oceania balcony dividers open the same way.

Meant to ask how you changed your luggage tags?

And what do we do about the Guest Reservation Form? Leave it as it is or mark through the stateroom number?

Used a blue felt tip pen, totally colored in the old cabin number and wrote new number above it and also by the name.