Breeze vs. Pride

NicNac4498

Breeze or Pride? I know the Breeze is larger and has the Ropes course, but now that the Pride has been redone with Guy, Movie Screen, and the water park. What would you recommend?

8 Day on the Pride

6 Day on the Breeze.

It would depend on the price and ports to me

I completely agree. Can you post prices and ports. I think the Breeze is probably the nicest ship Carnival has right now, but an 8 day > than a 6 day. A longer cruise sounds better in my book.

Personally I prefer Pride over Breeze. I've been on Dream ( sister to Breeze). My personal opinion is breeze and dream are too big. I prefer spirit class ships. Their size is just right. But this is just my personal preference.

Breeze or Pride? I know the Breeze is larger and has the Ropes course, but now that the Pride has been redone with Guy, Movie Screen, and the water park. What would you recommend?

8 Day on the Pride

6 Day on the Breeze.

Looking at your list of recent cruises (Oasis & Allure, Disney Dream and NCL Breakaway) you will be disappointed in the Pride if you enjoyed these ships. Although the Pride has the 2.0 upgrades, it is still a much smaller and older ship. The waterworks upgrade is very small on the Pride and doesn't even begin to compare to the Breeze's waterworks.

With that said, I loved the Pride and preferred it over the Magic (the Breeze's sister ship) in almost every aspect. However, I think if we actually got into "bells and whistles" the Pride would have fell short for us. But we cruise for the sea and ports, so the Pride with its easy navigation and lower passenger load was a real hit with us.

In my IMO - if you are looking for what the ship can do for you, go with the Breeze. If you are looking for a longer cruise to relax and enjoy the sea, go for the Pride.

8 Day on the Pride

6 Day on the Breeze.

Are you kidding ??? BREEZE.

Was on the Pride last Christmas and loved all the upgrades! Will be on the Breeze this New Years and am looking forward to it. I am a little concerned about the larger size and more passengers, but am looking forward to the newer ship.

8 Day on the Pride

6 Day on the Breeze.

It depends on what you are looking for in a cruise.

*If you want lots of activities, no adult only pool, and a larger ship, Breeze is the ship.

*If you want a more relaxing atmosphere, including a large Serenity area with a pool, go with Pride.

If ship does not matter, what are the ports?

We've sailed both ships. Breeze is my husband's favorite ship while Pride is a Spirit class ship and those are my favorite.