Navigator power points

SANDAS

We shall be on board a fortnight today so I am at the sorting stage. We have not been on Navigator before so please will someone tell me which type of power points are in the Navigator suites and how many there are? Thanks.

Hi Uksu,

We too are on the cruise.There are well placed points at the dressing table for hairdryer and straighteners,and also at the living room area for charging the cameras and mobiles. We take the usual travel adapter as the plug points take 220 and 110.

Look forward to a wonderful cruise,

Jean.

We never find enough power sockets and don't want to weigh our suitcase down with adapters, so I take one of these http://amzn.to/1uCLZIs with us. It was recommended here some time ago and we have never regretted our purchase!

Wish we were coming too!

Edited by Gilly

TedC, was that the 2008 Discovery Cruise? I was there too.

j

You did the 30 day Cape to Florida, JMariner. I'm wondering your thoughts regarding staying busy/entertained for 30 days with more than a few of them at sea on Navigator given the vessel is small in both size and guest number. I personally love the ship for many reasons but I'm thinking it might be a tad small for a 30 days venture and certainly a global cruise. Jack

We never find enough power sockets and don't want to weigh our suitcase down with adapters, so I take one of these http://amzn.to/1uCLZIs with us. It was recommended here some time ago and we have never regretted our purchase!
I second this recommendation; it makes things a lot easier. Another tip with these... carry it with you on your flights if you can. We had a long layover going to our last cruise, and we plugged it into the wall in the lounge and were able to charge two phones, a laptop and a tablet at the same time.

Thanks for your comment Gilly. It has been a challenge over the years to find an individual name for a Susan - there were once 13 of us in one school class!

Off on Tuesday so pretty much packed and very excited.

You did the 30 day Cape to Florida, JMariner. I'm wondering your thoughts regarding staying busy/entertained for 30 days with more than a few of them at sea on Navigator given the vessel is small in both size and guest number. I personally love the ship for many reasons but I'm thinking it might be a tad small for a 30 days venture and certainly a global cruise. Jack

My longest voyage on the Navigator was the 2008 Discovery Cruise. The full Voyage was 82 days. We crossed the Indian ocean and the South Atlantic with lots of sea day. I never was bored at anytime. There were many good lecturers and events. I would do it again if they offered it. I love the long crossing. I am hoping that the new ship will do a full world cruise; if they do, I am going.

J