Discounted drinks package..

leono1

Sailing on the allure in September. My drinks package is currently at £311.57 (£37.70 a day +18% x7). Now having read that sometimes rc may do a discount in my planner, does anyone (maybe someone from uk), know if I'm lucky enough I may be able pick it up for cheaper than that? Or has no one ever seen it cheaper than that and I'm waiting for something that will never happen?Thanks in advance

I am happy with that price and will book when I have the money. I do understand I can cancel and rebook if it goes lower, thanks for the replies!

The main part of my question was if anyone's ever seen it lower than that amount?, or like I say am I waiting and checking my planner regularly for a lower price than mine now that has never been seen before and is never going to happen

I am happy with that price and will book when I have the money. I do understand I can cancel and rebook if it goes lower, thanks for the replies!

The main part of my question was if anyone's ever seen it lower than that amount?, or like I say am I waiting and checking my planner regularly for a lower price than mine now that has never been seen before and is never going to happen

We recently purchased packages for our next cruise @ £36 + gratuities. I think its unlikely that yours will come down any more. Although having said that last year we got ours at 20% off and no gratuities, a fluke I think as I have never seen the deal again.

We recently purchased packages for our next cruise @ £36 + gratuities. I think its unlikely that yours will come down any more. Although having said that last year we got ours at 20% off and no gratuities, a fluke I think as I have never seen the deal again.

Thanks redrobo

So what's the daily rate with 20% off?

US$ best I have seen for any cruise we have been on was $42 per day (no gratuities). Our upcoming October on Oasis is $46, which I am buying.

We got USD $40 + gratuities on our upcoming Anthem cruise during a 30% off sale in the fall. I've also read of people getting $38+.

How do you not have gratuities charged?

On vision of the seas drinks package is £45.53 plus 18% = $67 a day. Now that's a silly price because whilst I freely admit I can afford it or afford to buy the drinks individually when you know you are being gouged then sadly hands stay in my pocket. Flying first class with BA so will indulge on the LPGC circa £180 a bottle. Take two onboard and enjoy ourselves. Booked excursions through an outside operator on principle. We will drink as we feel but mindful not to be caught out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sadly I fear you are right. Two thoughts. Purchase it and make sure you really get your money's worth or save yourself but enjoy yourself and pay at the end of the cruise... I'm undecided overall but I think mrs c has opted for the package...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sadly I fear you are right. Two thoughts. Purchase it and make sure you really get your money's worth or save yourself but enjoy yourself and pay at the end of the cruise... I'm undecided overall but I think mrs c has opted for the package...

I always get the package and always get my money's worth. But i do like a drink :D at $12 dollars a cocktail or my vodka lemonades i'd only need 5/6 to break even each day, so that's done by mid afternoon everything afters a bonus :') and thats before my bottled water and the odd fizzy pop here and there

As already mentioned different vessels different sailing will have varying prices. I paid ?33.88 + 18% pppd for Rhapsody sailing in April and ?37.26 + 18% pppd for Oasis sailing in Oct. At today's exchange rate it equates to 4 cocktails and a coffee per day to break even. Well worth the cost I think.