Luggage tags

sunlover33

Apologies as I know this subject is raised on a regular basis but the answers given tend to give conflicting advice, maybe due to different systems in different countries. We live in the uk and are going on our 1st Azamara cruise in about 4 weeks time. We have completed online check in but have not been given the option of ordering luggage labels, a system we are used to with celebrity. Would it be advisable to print off the ones on the back of the checkin documents, wait for the porters to sort this out when we arrive, does it really not matter either way? Just don't want to spend 17 nights with the same clothes, although we do tend to take a small carry on hold-all for emergencies!

Chris

Apologies as I know this subject is raised on a regular basis but the answers given tend to give conflicting advice, maybe due to different systems in different countries. We live in the uk and are going on our 1st Azamara cruise in about 4 weeks time. We have completed online check in but have not been given the option of ordering luggage labels, a system we are used to with celebrity. Would it be advisable to print off the ones on the back of the checkin documents, wait for the porters to sort this out when we arrive, does it really not matter either way? Just don't want to spend 17 nights with the same clothes, although we do tend to take a small carry on hold-all for emergencies!

Chris

Apparently, luggage tags are no longer being sent to UK residents. If I were affected by this, I'd just check the bags at the dock and have luggage tags affixed by the luggage handlers there.

Apparently, luggage tags are no longer being sent to UK residents. If I were affected by this, I'd just check the bags at the dock and have luggage tags affixed by the luggage handlers there.

You can easily do as suggested above

We live in the UK & for my last 2 cruises I have printed off the tag copy sent with my e docs & laminated them with sellotape.

I then fixed then to the cases with small staples on the morning of embarkation, I know you can buy purpose made tag holders from Amazon if you so wish.

I bought these a little while ago and they work well for both Azamara and Celebrity (none being delivered in the UK for them either at the moment). Just cut out the colour tags that are printed in the cruise documents. I've got tags at the pier too a number of times and it's always been straightforward.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cruise-Luggage-Holders-Caribbean-Celebrity-Eight-New/dp/B00X6M2CFA?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

I bought these a little while ago and they work well for both Azamara and Celebrity (none being delivered in the UK for them either at the moment). Just cut out the colour tags that are printed in the cruise documents. I've got tags at the pier too a number of times and it's always been straightforward.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cruise-Luggage-Holders-Caribbean-Celebrity-Eight-New/dp/B00X6M2CFA?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Phil

I used the Black & White Tag shown on the Express Pass and copied it 5 times for the cases, used the above Plastic Cruise Luggage Tag holders and they were all that was needed. The porter actually said to me that the B/W tags are fine

Steve