Info please

I finally figured how to post. My name is Terri and I was on NCL Dawn on Nov 1st last year. We met some Red Solo Cup people that were great. We are going on the same cruise this year which I've read is Beans to Beads, but how do I find out about it and people that are going?

Terri welcome to Cruise Critic!

Near the top of this page you will see a star and to the right it will have a link Find Your NORWEGIAN Roll Call. Click it and put in the info and it will take you to your group. Repo cruises seem to have great roll calls. Next time you may wanna put a little more in your title to the thread. Have a great cruise.

Edited by P&Lcruising

I finally figured how to post. My name is Terri and I was on NCL Dawn on Nov 1st last year. We met some Red Solo Cup people that were great. We are going on the same cruise this year which I've read is Beans to Beads, but how do I find out about it and people that are going?

Terri, Welcome. I am on this cruise which has been named "Beans to Beads"......just go to the roll-call section of cruise critic, then go to Norwegian cruise line, then click on NCL Dawn and then look for the travel date nov. 7th.......

Just an FYI. If you are using your full name as your cruise critic screen name you might want to change it.

While this may be a privately run website it is still an open public forum and most if us here are guilty of giving up too much info

You might inadvertently mention your cruise dates etc and do you really want just anyone knowing your name?

I'm a Red Solo Cup Sailor Too ! Check this out = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYMFiHOawrI

Edited by biker@sea

Just an FYI. If you are using your full name as your cruise critic screen name you might want to change it.

While this may be a privately run website it is still an open public forum and most if us here are guilty of giving up too much info

You might inadvertently mention your cruise dates etc and do you really want just anyone knowing your name?

Excellent advice. There are some crazy people here who take offense when you don't agree with them :rolleyes: One poster gave too much info out, and had her full name and personal info posted on this forum by another poster.

Edited by SissasMomE

Welcome, Terri! I am also a Red Solo Cup Sailor! Last year was sooooo much fun I can't wait to do it all again. Joan and Dale (DesertDweller) and Mike and I (DebbieCruises) are even planning to have a horse in the horserace using the Red Solo Cup theme. We need others on our team, so please come join us! We promise to have tiny red Solo cups for everyone on our team. Unless you have yours from last year, of course. ;)

Oh, and yes, the Toby Keith song was our theme song... until Jose and Patti re-wrote the lyrics just for our cruise!! Biker@Sea and All-Ready2Cruise are you going to join us for the horse race? We need you!:D

Edited by DebbieCruises

Hi Terri !

Another of the Red Solo Cup Sailors here. We had the best time ever on that cruise didn't we ??? So many people asked us how to join our group... I told them to sing on at the cc roll call and that is all they have to do. Then told those people if they just want to hook up with us ... just follow along. One thing we did that was a lot of fun was a bar crawl. Some people just had one drink, other got a drink at each stop. We started at the highest deck with a bar... I think it was the Star bar and worked our way down to Pearly Kings with a 30 minute stop at each bar along the way..........so much fun.

If you would like to add your name to our Beans to Beads, we will help you from there. If you are still haveing a bit of trouble.. send me an email at

desertdwellerjj at yahoo dot com.

We're here to help !