Carnival Conquest Internet cost

ScottandRudy

Getting ready to head out on the Conquest for an 8-night cruise. I called Carnival to ask about the discount on internet packages if you take it for the full cruise. I was told that there is a discount however it varies from ship to ship and the call center does not have the rates. I have to wait until I am on board to find out the cost. Has anyone recently been on the Conquest and recall the full cruise rate?

We were on the Conquest in June and purchased the Social plan on the first day of a 5-day and got it for $18 (for the entirety of the cruise) instead of what would've been $25. There's been some talk here & there about them adjusting the discount if you buy it for the whole cruise, but not much is being said. Definitely check it on your first day.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time.. now back to work. :(

I bought the $25 social package. My sister and daughter bought it as well and we could keep in touch with each other on the boat. We were able to post to Facebook without any issues and used messenger to text and call friends and family back home. I would highly recommend.

Had a great time.. now back to work. :(

I bought the $25 social package. My sister and daughter bought it as well and we could keep in touch with each other on the boat. We were able to post to Facebook without any issues and used messenger to text and call friends and family back home. I would highly recommend.

Thanks so much for the input!! Glad you had a great time!! Book another one soon, so you have a countdown or 2 to look forward to!! LOL

• 4 months later...
Ok. On the boat. 8 night cruise. Social plan $5/day $25/cruise.. value plan. $16/day $60/cruise. Premium $25/day $99/ cruise.

Not to bring up an old thread...but...I'm looking for this same information for my upcoming Conquest cruise.

So the $99/cruise Premium package is for full internet? Like not just the social package for facebook and all. I need to be able to read email mainly.

• 2 weeks later...
So if you want email service you need to go with the Value Plan? Can you use it on different devices or just one device?

The best I can remember that is all you would need. We used the social plan so no email. The premium plan was for guest that needed to stream video. Maybe someone has a better answer. Either way enjoy your cruise.

So if you want email service you need to go with the Value Plan? Can you use it on different devices or just one device?

Sorry forgot to say. If I logged out on 1 device I could log in on another. Just not 2 at the same time.

Did anybody notice any free wifi at the 8 night Eastern Caribbean ports?

Previously we have just popped into bars with wifi to keep up with whats happening in the real world!

Yes. We just ask the crew about the locations in port. They get in touch with their families back home if they are on time off on port day.